Review Round 19 vs Brisbane @ The GABBA (24.07.2021 @ 3:10pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rory Atkins is a witches hat. Can't tackle, cant get a contested ball get, only effective if every other player spoon feeds him the footy

Graham shouldn't be in the team ever again.

Rankine, Rowell, Anderson all need time in the reserves.

Brodie hasn't really taken his chance.
Same issue again though, he was parked at half forward playing on Harris Andrews for half the game. What is he meant to show?

Atkins, Rankine and Brodie all out next week. People have been screaming to give Brodie a chance and he is out there but has shown stuff all as per usual ...

Paying 50 bucks a month to watch Caleb graham play is highway Robery, and I’ll keep paying it baby

Caleb's laughing at you
He gets to stand on the ground every week and spectate and he gets paid for doing it!
Honestly I respect him so much for getting played to play football with the amount of effort and lack of skill he shows every week, he’s a king for that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly I respect him so much for getting played to play football with the amount of effort and lack of skill he shows every week, he’s a king for that
I said the same thing to my son!
When you think of some of the footballers we've disposed of over the years and now Caleb has played 22 games of senior AFL footy
That gets drinks bought for you in years to come!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back