Rumour Fyfe & Perry

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s stopping Ellyse batting both right and left handed.
Would just add to her appeal I would have thought

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

what is the benefit to having the holes in the jeans where the knees are?
I always keep a 50c piece in my pocket and when I see these d1ckheads with the wholly knees I give them the money and tell them its for a new pair of pants.
They get really weird looks on their faces as they try to explain they are making a fashion statement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always keep a 50c piece in my pocket and when I see these d1ckheads with the wholly knees I give them the money and tell them its for a new pair of pants.
They get really weird looks on their faces as they try to explain they are making a fashion statement.

Are you sure the weird look isn’t because you’re choosing to carry coins?

I have done similar to the lads in pants that finish about 5cm above the ankles. Very fashionable of course, but, just, why?

I have done similar to the lads in pants that finish about 5cm above the ankles. Very fashionable of course, but, just, why?

You devilish rascals. Was it the same look you gave the WW2 vets when they threw you some loose change so you could take in the hems of your bell bottoms?

You devilish rascals. Was it the same look you gave the WW2 vets when they threw you some loose change so you could take in the hems of your bell bottoms?
Haven't pegged me quite right there brother.My fashionable years were late 90's early 00's. Probably the least interesting period of time for clothing trends in history.

Haven't pegged me quite right there brother.My fashionable years were late 90's early 00's. Probably the least interesting period of time for clothing trends in history.

The era doesn't matter, it's a recurring story as old as time itself.

As normal as you think it was, I'm sure there were oldies thinking what you wore was dumb too.

How old are you, that you think 50c gets you a new pair of pants?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back