Autopsy Round 19, 2021 | Autopsy vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not convinced that Bonar is best 22, particularly with the growth in our list this year. I think he's depth.
Not having a go but you must have a very short memory. Was putting together AA-level performances for a string of weeks before injury struck.

Rate him extremely highly and I'm very excited for what he'll bring to our side for many years to come.

Not having a go but you must have a very short memory. Was putting together AA-level performances for a string of weeks before injury struck.

Rate him extremely highly and I'm very excited for what he'll bring to our side for many years to come.
He's not a 1:1 defender, and we have better quality mids. I don't see a spot for him if everyone is fit.

Carlton have perpetually sucked since the '99 Prelim Final. Glorious in many ways.
I actually think that the earliest origins of their decline can be traced back to Jack Elliott so ungraciously gobbing off at Denis Pagan in the wake of their (salary cap cheating assisted) 1995 Premiership win.

There's now a whole generation of footy supporters who are unaware of what a pack of entitled and born-to-rule sh*tbags this lot are.

F*** them. They're just * without the drugs.

He started slowly but love the way Jed built into the game. His attack on the ball is almost unparalleled.
I'd say oppo players would prefer being parallel to Jed's attack on the ball cos being at right angles to it is bound to hurt.

I loved the way he built into the game too, and to kick those two goals. I thought he was rapt to be back too, looked like he was having a ball. I kind of expected us to win as soon as I heard he was back in the side.

Last edited:
I actually think that the earliest origins of their decline can be traced back to Jack Elliott so ungraciously gobbing off at Denis Pagan in the wake of their (salary cap cheating assisted) 1995 Premiership win.

There's now a whole generation of footy supporters who are unaware of what a pack of entitled and born-to-rule sh*tbags this lot are.

1627121106769.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel sorry for them.
Ego's as high as any modern day 3 peat or dynasty club.
They're like a spoilt brat who needs the newest and shiniest toy in the market.
Paying through their arses for players.
Giving away they're most talented players.
Gifted endless amounts of first draft picks.
Heading towards a 30 year real build.
No one takes them seriously, and for good reasoning.
You can't hate that sort of comedic relief, it's a ******* pisser and I'm glad they're here.

Corr, Edwards, Bonar, Powell, Comben and Ford

6 names that didn't play today that we can look forward to in the future + draft picks this year and any free agent additions.

Exciting times ahead to say the least. We don't need Horne.

So the rebuild IS over. I bloody knew it.

I'd say oppo players would prefer being parallel to Jed's attack on the ball cos being at right angles to it is bound to hurt.

I loved the way he builkt into the game too, and to kick those two goals. I thought he was rapt to be back too, looked like he was having a ball. I kind of expected us to win as soon as I heard he was back in the side.

Was real nice that he nailed one from 50 too - his goal kicking hasn’t always been a strength. Knew we were home when he drilled that.

Noble has been the key to this, hasn’t blinked once.

You can see the players aren’t afraid to take on their kicks now, they know Noble has complete faith and wants them to take it on regardless of the result.

Under Scott after the start to the season he would have went into damage control and had them playing to not lose by much.
I agree, tho in Scott's defense he was allegedly expected to keep us competitive and instructed not to bottom out. Noble has had that luxury and so in a lot of ways he has coached with nothing to lose, he has been able to start from scratch and not worry about losing games or hitting the bottom of the ladder hard. There were no expectations on him in terms of success.

At the same time tho the team shows alot more internal resilience than it ever had under Scott. Even with their start to the fourth and the umpiring decisions there was no way they were losing that game. At no point did they seem like giving up that lead and it didn't ever seem a possibility. I wouldn't have felt that confident 5 minutes into the last with Scott coaching.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back