Game Day Crows v Hawkthorn, 24 July, 7.10pm Marvel Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jake Kelly - 3 touches including 2 turnovers. Career best form apparently.
He's kept Bruest out of it mostly when he's been on him

It's much better if he just does his job defensively and doesn't touch the ball

I would expect some mistakes as he’s only played 2.5 games in defense, but to read the play as well as he has a couple of times already shows there might be something there. Liam Jones is a failed forward that has turned his career around.
But he’s show the same trait as he did up forward.
No intensity in a contest.

Relax folks, second halves have been our prob for a while, tween that and the umpire fix, we'll lose
And certain people on this board told me nobody wants to tank for Horne. It's everywhere, and it's a joke. The spoon is the worst thing in footy and I am not having another one for anyone

Hawthorn look intent on losing.

Neither do at this point.

This really is just shaping up as a bottom 4 v bottom 4 team. Some bright signs, and a lot of football which wouldn't hold up against a genuine football side.

Pretty well played by most so far. Both bergs been good. Hamill and McPherson good. Sholl struggling again. Butts not having his best game so far. Doedee making up for that.

Frampton not too bad so far.

Liked McHenry's game and Jones has been better defensively. Solid decision maker by foot as well.

Lynch shows he's still capable.

No, I don't want another wooden spoon, Horne is not some Demi god that is gonna solve all our issues, we need to win games when we are able to win them, we need the playing group to have confidence in the club and how it's moving forward.
So two wins and finishing 16th or 17th is better?

How about 4 or 5 close loses? 2 against top 4 sides.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

In regards to Frampton, there was a contest on the wing where the ball hit the deck and was bumbling around within reach of Frampton.

He literally didn't do anything. Just jogged or stood still as Hawthorn players collected and streamed forward. Didn't put any pressure on, literally did nothing. He was right there!

It's all well and good that he's marking it (finally) when the ball goes directly to where he's standing but that sort of zero intensity at the football is worse than what Rory Atkins provided

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back