Game Day Crows v Hawkthorn, 24 July, 7.10pm Marvel Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's also been his hunger and interest level throughout the game. The team things, chasing with intent etc. This is what they want to see.
Love the Fog.

Yup, very impressive. I was genuinely thinking he didn't have that kind of game in him after how he's gone so far.

congrats guys. we'll finish second to bottom and lose the best live player in the draft. we sure showed them.
It's unknown that he'll be the best. There's a few others I think could end up best player in the draft.

And it could be someone else taken at 35.

I get it mate but we arent the blues. Winning does a lot of good for the younger players.
The barometer being one of the other remaining clubs who haven't won a flag since the 90s. Fantastic.

Maybe moving the game to Melbourne was good for us in the end. Much better effort this week and a well earned win in the end. Walker up to 46 goals for the season.

And certain people on this board told me nobody wants to tank for Horne. It's everywhere, and it's a joke. The spoon is the worst thing in footy and I am not having another one for anyone
Dont reckon crows want to get pick 1 (as much as I might) since I dont think we want Horne, if we get pick 1 and avoid him it would be mighty awkward

congrats guys. we'll finish second to bottom and lose the best live player in the draft. we sure showed them.
relax with the hysteria bretto, theres plenty of good mids in the top 5..

Horne aint the be all and end all..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murray back next week.
Match ups will be interesting next week. Arguably you could go a bit smaller if we do play the Dogs.

Frampton helps with the extra height particularly tonight with McEvoy drifting forward.

If Frampton plays next or when he is next picked it’s in the back 6.

Back