Autopsy Round 19, 2021 | Autopsy vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive been around for ages and dont yet know the significance of Katamatite.

Not knowing where the hell it may be or what it was, I had some work in Cobram and ended up driving through Katamatite.

There was like a building and a road.

Some fences.

Sammy Wright from Katamatite

Think the * Final

From then the Goulburn Valley became Katamatite in his honour

Ive been around for ages and dont yet know the significance of Katamatite.

Not knowing where the hell it may be or what it was, I had some work in Cobram and ended up driving through Katamatite.

There was like a building and a road.

Some fences.
Pretty odd looking church. An expensive servo and the bossy creek pub/cafe. But its really famous for being where Sammy weight hailed from. Oh and resident gdt starter gaso.

Had it coming. Remember all the sh*t these campaigners talked just a few weeks ago after B-Mac’s brother re-signed?

We’ve already surpassed them in the rebuild, and to make matters worse, I heard a Carlton supporter on YouTube say that they could make the top 4 if they get someone like Clarkson 😂😂😂 I sh*t you not.

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid you delusional cheating scumbags. 🖕
Why are they cheating scumbags?

I actually think that the earliest origins of their decline can be traced back to Jack Elliott so ungraciously gobbing off at Denis Pagan in the wake of their (salary cap cheating assisted) 1995 Premiership win.

There's now a whole generation of footy supporters who are unaware of what a pack of entitled and born-to-rule sh*tbags this lot are.

F*** them. They're just * without the drugs.

My life’s work is to ensure no one forgets what a pack of campaigners they are.

Everyone keeps forgetting we get to slot the impressive Perez into the garden at some stage too.
This team has exceeding all expectations. Credit to all.

was just thinking this. The attacking half back flanker. Team is going to have some serious wheels

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me tell you a story young person:

Looks like we cheated it a bit too, but I guess theirs were more severe. Interesting insight, you don't hear a lot about this kind of stuff in the media. Cheers

Looks like we stretched the limits a bit, but I guess theirs were more severe. Interesting insight, you don't hear a lot about this kind of stuff in the media nowdays because Carltank have been excrement for so long.
Adjusted & you are welcome

Wow. Incredible. I was pretty bullish on what Noble had brought in (even early in the year) but I didn’t expect this type of trajectory.

Positives:
- Our young midfield - TT, Jesus Christ. Simpkin, gave Walsh a real lesson today, amazing leader performance from a young player. LDU, he keeps building and is becoming very consistent. Phillips, best game shame he got subbed. Stephenson, thanks Pies.
- Souv was excellent with a big bag of 7.
- Our two goal kicking mids - TT & JS. I was really hopeful that we’d see them both getting 20+ and 2+ goals in a few years… That’s already happened. Unbelievable.
- We beat Essendon last week with Cunnington IMO.
- McKay was a dominant force down back.
- Turner is having some sort of year, Betts didn’t get near it.
- Bailey Scott’s best game for the club, thought he was excellent.
- Really happy that Jed made that HFF role his own today. New role for him to enable our young mids to continue their development, and he did a great job. Also gave us some relief later in the game when Cunners was off and he was able to step into the middle.
- Atu’s best game at the level. I had question marks about him but he was great. Still so young. Our back 6 is by far our most aged group, so the development of him & others are critical.

I could go on, but instead I’ll just watch the replay.

Kanga Kanga Kanga!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back