Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 5 - The stroll out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Vulgar Display Of Petulance "

View attachment 1186060

This campaigner takes the cake for the most disliked person this week. Hows the sign in the background 'Human trafficing should scare you more than c-o-v-i-d' - funny they can't spell trafficking and also ******* terrifying that QAnon is spreading like wildfire here. I was watching a live stream of the protest and campaigners were calling police officers paedophiles etc

Is he actively trying to get himself dis-endorsed by the LNP, so that he can get a payout?

Apparently there’s a “relocation allowance” of around $100k available.

That will go a long way in Manila.

I hope this person suffers a long painful death.
Mouth-breathing newscorp/2gb simps this morning like -

iT wAs jUsT a pUsH !!!!

The petulance just never ends with these glass-jawed mommys boys

I don't think Mackay's even had restrictions since Lockdown 1.0?

Jetting off to the Philippines has become harder though, so I guess that's his rationale.
*en he didn't use taxpayer dollars for his failed lap-band surgery, did he ??

This campaigner takes the cake for the most disliked person this week. Hows the sign in the background 'Human trafficing should scare you more than c-o-v-i-d' - funny they can't spell trafficking and also ******* terrifying that QAnon is spreading like wildfire here. I was watching a live stream of the protest and campaigners were calling police officers paedophiles etc
That'll soon stop if they start getting stomped by random citizens.

Coppers are bound by the law, i'm just another bare bum in the shower.
Call me a chester in public - reap the whirlwind

Mouth-breathing newscorp/2gb simps this morning like -

iT wAs jUsT a pUsH !!!!

The petulance just never ends with these glass-jawed mommys boys
Actually, the full video clearly shows he was just protecting himself. Classic case of a still shot deliberately used out of context.

Doesn’t for one second alter the fact that he’s a dangerously stupid phucckwit like his mates.

Actually, the full video clearly shows he was just protecting himself. Classic case of a still shot deliberately used out of context.

Doesn’t for one second alter the fact that he’s a dangerously stupid phucckwit like his mates.
Wouldn't be an issue at all had the neckbeards STAYED HOME !!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This PM has gone a long way towards the Americanization of Australia, in terms of morphing us into a 2nd USA

From his rhetoric and policies, his dirty political tactics and lying with a protection racket press

All coming home to roost with the NSW outbreak and the way the protesters behave pretty similar to the far right Christian assholes or redneck campaigners in the US

This PM has gone a long way towards the Americanization of Australia, in terms of morphing us into a 2nd USA

From his rhetoric and policies, his dirty political tactics and lying with a protection racket press

All coming home to roost with the NSW outbreak and the way the protesters behave pretty similar to the far right Christian assholes or redneck campaigners in the US

Correct. Morrison has hitched his Wagont to Trump, Boris and Bolsonaro.

This is what those idiots yesterday were marching for;

Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 12.05.10 pm.png

One good thing about the protests yesterday - since most of the protesters weren't masking up, should be easy for the authorities to catch up with them after looking at all the footage which is floating around the place.

Anyone who thinks Murdoch’s press doesn’t have an influence because they don’t have many readers simply don’t understand how they operate. Take today’s example, despite Morrison’s popularity tumbling and there being rumours that Dutton wants his job, they run a story about Shorten wanting Albo’s job (BUT LAYBAH!!!). They drop it on a day Shorten is due to be on the ABC so now Speers asks him about it. Bingo bango, you have a ‘national narrative’ that Labor is divided, while the Libs are stable based on absolutely nothing. Fvcking cvnts.

Last edited:
VIC and NSW state premiers pleading for people to get vaxxed ASAP.

it's almost like, some sort of speed-based competitive endeavour, or something?

Just walked past the convention centre and there were a lot of people waiting in line to be vaccinated.

For Sydney it's probably too.late.

One good thing about the protests yesterday - since most of the protesters weren't masking up, should be easy for the authorities to catch up with them after looking at all the footage which is floating around the place.

More chance of North winning this years flag than a fine being handed out via camera footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back