Preview Rd 19: Changes against the Bombers - Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all, sorry to intrude with a AFL Fantasy question.
Is Peatling a decent chance to be the medi-sub? Or is he just being rewarded with a spot in the 26 with good form?

Good luck for tomorrow!
Think it's more of a reward at this point. I think he'd be a balanced option, but suspect Shipley as the more experienced player might get the nod.

However, as we've gone with just two KPFs, I would not be surprised if either Sproule or Riccardi was given the job.

Where are the holes as you see them?
I am hoping for a win today. The players have seen Carlton coach let down by it's players, hopefully our players are thinking thats f***ed, lets not do the same. Also they will hopefully see some gold medals on swimming today, that will I am hoping inspire them to not be sulking about having to be relocated from sydney due to covid.Most Olympians only go to one Olympics, this time they have to go home at er r they compete, miss out on the party of a lifetime. Afl players are missing out on about 10% of their "good times/party" , that is small in comparison.

Last edited:
I am hoping for a win today. The players have seen Carlton coach let down by it's players, hopefully our players are thinking thats f***ed, lets not do the same. Also they will hopefully see some gold medals on swimming today, that will I am hoping inspire them to not be sulking about having to be relocated from sydney due to covid.Most Olympians only go to one Olympics, this time they have to go home at er r they compete, miss out on the party of a lifetime. Afl players are missing out in about 10% of their "good times/party" , that is small in comparison.
So covid hubs are like the olympics?

So covid hubs are like the olympics?
No, our players are missing out on a small amount of parties, the Olympians miss out on theirs as they can't have a normal Olympic experience of partying after their events finish, going to watch other sports etc ( like Steph rice and basketballers).

Where are the holes as you see them?
We have possibly the slowest midfield in the AFL. Green, Ward, Hopper, Taranto and Coniglio.
Our lack of run, plus gamestyle means we have to many ball hunters and get burnt on the outside.
Small, quick forwards who can run out games.
Genuine run from defence. Whitfield should be permanently playing down back. It’s where he had his AA year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back