Game Day Rd 19 vs Sydney @Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afl would come down on them like a ton of bricks, afl doesn't stand for that type of thuggery
The players can use words too you know! Do they come down like a tonne of bricks on Buddy Franklin by any chance?

Hard to believe we pay memberships to watch some of these efforts.

getting beaten by better sides is nothing to be upset about. Especially when players get injured and what not.

but when Freo consistently play plodders like Colyer, Shultz, Banfield, Tucker, etc etc and the same crap happens week after week, it’s hard to justify watching.

made the hard call on Conca and brought in Walker and we’re loving it! He’s showing alot. How about some of those calls get made on the above and we see what NoD, Western etc can do.

I just want to watch a wildlife documentary about turtles and drink 3 frozen cokes from Macca's through a plastic straw.
The irony in this statement is classic.

It Hurts. Yes the injuries to fyfe and sonny are reasons to cringe loudly but our meek effort in the 3rd qtr feels me with deep sadness. The club i love is going no where good and it hurts. We have so many passengers that pretend to be AFL footballers

Our bottom 25 players don’t give us much at all. The ones who have the potential to do so need another 2 or 3 years of development to get there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney don't rebuild , Freo never stop rebuilding.
All l keep hearing on here is keep drafting so we can develop them for another three or four years while we languish around thirteenth for another few years.

i mean are there actual Freo supporters that are happy with that? the ones i know in the real world the ones i talk to in the stands and trains after losses certainly don’t they’re ******* fed up.

Really poor. Our list needs serious work.

This is all Lyon's fault. He never committed to a rebuild and he's f’ed us for a solid decade.
No it’s the list management’s fault. Bringing in coke Harley then Hogan with Kersten, McCarthy, Matera. Haven’t drafted a forward nor a defender .

Can't agree Sydney weren't switched on early and it was just a matter of time before they sparked up.

Weren't switched on or we didn't let them switch on? We've already beaten them once this year and they didn't play too badly that day.

Bit tired of this 'woe is me' where if Freo play bad it's because we're bad with no credit to the oppo, but if Freo plays well it's all the oppo playing bad and no credit to Freo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back