Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 5 - The stroll out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. Morrison has hitched his Wagont to Trump, Boris and Bolsonaro.

This is what those idiots yesterday were marching for;

View attachment 1186256

Scomo's wet dream, he never cared about COVID to begin with

E4yo2hIVoAMPAfK.jpg

Visited by police and issued a fine. Said he's going to frame his fine and put it on his wall.

It's like these people don't understand that the Sheriff office exist and they'll clamp your car until a fine is paid.

Take a look at the Sky News Youtube channel (if you dare) and all they can talk about is 'lockdowns BAD, freedum GOOD' and 'herp derp, there is no pandemic because the case numbers are so low in Australia'. Case numbers are low because of lockdowns, you absolute numbskulls. Might as well be saying seatbelts are not needed because road deaths number in the hundreds rather than thousands.

So Scomo's refusal to spend 780 million on pzizer vaccines has cost us 20 billion $ and rising?
An extension of the neoliberal this week >>> daylight >>> tumbleweeds >>> this month >>> this year >>> this decade thinking……

Thats why firefighting was cut.

Thats why medicare is cut.

They cant think past a single week.

4 - 7 day snap lockdown is impossible for them because it affects THIS WEEK.

Never mind its going to f%^} the next few months……

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd start watching Sky News if they put Kayleigh and Peta Credlin together in a show!!
I'd watch it if Credlin and Abbott were on together

It would be like a real life version of Farmer Wants A Wife, could you imagine all that staring into each others eyes and saying "I really like you" - "No I really like you more"

I'd watch it if Credlin and Abbott were on together

It would be like a real life version of Farmer Wants A Wife, could you imagine all that staring into each others eyes and saying "I really like you" - "No I really like you more"

More than once I’ve quoted the immortal words of a comment below a Guardian article on rumours of an affair between those two: “Just the thought of those two hate-filled lizards bumping uglies was enough to make me lose my breakfast”.

VIC and NSW state premiers pleading for people to get vaxxed ASAP.

it's almost like, some sort of speed-based competitive endeavour, or something?
If only there was an analogy they could use to link the vaccination program to a big event like, say, the Olympic Games. Some way to get people to understand the urgency of getting from non-vaccinated to vaccinated.

Last edited:
An extension of the neoliberal this week >>> daylight >>> tumbleweeds >>> this month >>> this year >>> this decade thinking……

Thats why firefighting was cut.

Thats why medicare is cut.

They cant think past a single week.

4 - 7 day snap lockdown is impossible for them because it affects THIS WEEK.

Never mind its going to f%^} the next few months……

They know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back