Game Day Round 19 2021 vs Geelong, MCG, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You try being a key forward against a good defence with this sort of delivery

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
He’s what, 3 games back off a knee injury, kicked 3 first game back… played decoy for jacks 300th and now is probably having a bad game so far but delivery his also been pathetic
We have won what?
1 centre bounce all game
Can’t see how today’s game is because of lynch

Jack kicked one tin ass goal all game but noone critical of how he is playing

I would give your champions the rest of the season off, give them a 7 month refresh and bring them back for another crack next year. They have another 2-3 years imo just need to be reinvigorated. Would be stupid to retire them early and do a Hawthorn

thanks for your insightful comment - now back to scat park buster

I would give your champions the rest of the season off, give them a 7 month refresh and bring them back for another crack next year. They have another 2-3 years imo just need to be reinvigorated. Would be stupid to retire them early and do a Hawthorn
If we give the uninjured 'champions' the year off I don't think we'd have 22 on the list to field.

Agree Jack Ross doesn't look close to the strong, confident and good skilled player he was in year 1.

The poor development has played a big part.

Well there was no VFL last year so hardto develop.

Same players letting us down.
I know the coaches wanna back our own in week after week..
But fu** me..
The time for change is now
Strewth

Its not really the same players. Who has played well? Nank and grimes have been poor. Jack and Lynch dropping chest marks. Lambert awful. Rioli and Parker are trying hard not much else happening.

who expected us to win??
I didn't. we are not the same team as previous years
is it disappointing. Yes
Men against boys
We look like 2016
wish we were like 2019, want the boys to win
there too banged up, no confidence and no player is at fault.
I'm not going to put down any player
were not up to it>
Praise to Rioli looking good..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with that, the likes of Cotchin and Edwards, for sure. Although Cotchin has one year left IMO. Cheers.

anybody else,as long as they have a go
We don’t have anyone ready to play the role

Rioli Jr has probobly played 1 good qtr in the vfl all year, and the only other option would be Cumberland who is coming off an acl and only played one decent game

No but midfield make it seem that way. Our entries have been absolutely horrendous all year.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Yeah they’ve been deplorable. Something needs to be done about our midfield over the off-season but unfortunately I don’t think it’ll be a quick fix for us

Gentlemen, I know it hurts.

But here are all our players that missed significant time due to injury, or never got on the park this year:

Astbury
Balta
Bolton
Broad
CCJ
Cotchin
Edwards
Houli
Lambert
Lynch
Martin
McIntosh
Nankervis
Prestia
Vlaustin
Soldo

That's 16. Fifteen of which are absolute best 22 locks - if you include Soldo. Yes, we have some of that cavalry back now. But injury interrupted seasons mean that key players, the ordinary BF nuffies from the main board or other club forums may not recognise, have been well down. We can't keep fighting the fight every week, especially as this week Cotchin and Edwards have already copped what look like pretty significant knocks.

We are trying, we do care. We just aren't good enough at the moment, and have key players out of form or missing. There are small lights at the end of this tunnel though - Mansell is getting better every week. Rioli is beginning to show signs that he could be a damaging Saad style half back.

We desperately need midfield depth. Cerra had 30 & 2 goals today. Yet most of the boffins in the trade and fa thread deem him a vanilla player worth nothing more than a straight swap for McIntosh. It is blindingly obvious. We need him, and we need another extractor. It has to be the area we address first. We simply cannot go with big bodied, deep midfields. Hopper would be ideal, but it won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back