List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Draft, Trade, Free Agency and Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had 20 today?
Make a few mistakes but wasn’t alone
He was horrible I can't believe we accept this standard of play. I concede he has been out for a long time but he should have been dropped last week and required to force his way into the side. Brayshaw had 31 or so and it would have had to have been one of the worst games I have seen him play.

Need to build list around Darcy Brayshaw serong Cerra (if stays) Young cox Tracey Frederick Walker, all better then avg. Sturt and Chapman need some luck. I also rate Logue but he’s more of a 3rd defender or him or cox need to move forward next season. Henry is going to be a star but needs time. Still need another draft away IMO

some luck would be handy next year

What has Young done to suggest he’s a player we should be building a list around him.

Wouldn’t be against trading him right now tbh.

Watching today, it is obvious Wilson, Lobb, Colyer, acres were a waste of list space and none will help us win a flag.

The club needs to commit to a proper rebuild.

Once we get a solid core, we can look to bring in mature players but That is 3 or 4 years away
Yeh Lobb was totally invisible today

You can't play a team full of kids. Henry already needs a break. Walker needed to bevrested last week. They are giving a framework from which to educate the young guys from. Brayshaw was done today, could barely get out of a jog. Chance are if we had of played more midfielders through the year, he wouldn't be completely spent, like Mundy now is.
I would argue our depth would be better now if we had not traded away pocks

I feel this is going to be a pivotal trade and draft period. No way we should be going after players like Clark and SPS, we've been done this road and it leads nowhere.

If Lobb and Cerra leave which isn't my preference we need to be loading up on KPP plus maybe an Erasmus or Johnson.

The lack of KPP is hurting us not only in the 1sts but also at Peel. We have looked so much better with 3 talls in the forward line, we should be having at least 2 others developing at Peel.

It’s almost like he’s an important player to us. We’re ****ed if he leaves us and we don’t bring a similar player in. Same with Cerra tbh.
We need Meek to add to his game in fitness and versatility because he is quite handy at the stoppages but quite a liability elsewhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cerra played good today but I see him as tradeable for the right price!! 2x Picks between 10-20! Would also not be against trading our future first for Brisbane's picks. After today I reckon we need wingers and Forwards!! Draft Erasmus and do whatever it takes to get 2 of Amiss, Williams and Vanrooyen!!

If we could take Cerra, Lobb and our first two picks and turn them into Bolton, Jackson, a late first rounder and some sh**e later picks to match a Motlop bid would you do it?

I’d almost throw our future second or someone like Young in as well to get it done tbh.

I really fear the impact of losing two of our top ten most important players will have on the prospects of keeping the rest of our highly rated Victorian youngsters tbh. Getting Bolton and Jackson would at least keep the rebuild on track. Losing Cerra and Lobb would mean starting again.

I'd certainly love a decent run with our players fit and firing.

Hard to know what exactly Sturt, Young, Valente, Chapman can bring when injured and then playing off not ideal preparation.

I'm ok with SPS, Narkle, Clarke type players. Bolton is certainly a gun, but how we use him may be different to Tigers, but he's a gun and type of speed we definitely need through midfield.

Can we go hard at Zurhaar. We have no forward pressure, but is that personel or structure? How can we have so many small forwards, but never get crumbing goals.

Truth is we need to swing for the bleachers through the draft and get 'lucky'. The more picks we have and higher ones the luckier we may get.

To have a killer instinct probably need to have a killer match committee.

If I kept putting up crap games yet kept getting picked I’d only be human in being satisfied with that gig.

They’ve done it with Conca but there’s a few more that need to be dropped and it doesn’t even matter who they bring in.
Would love them to do it with Tucker.

List is still horribly lop sided, how many decent players in the 25+ bracket do we have? Not many unfortunately.

The lack of second round picks we've taken has probably set us back enormously too. Until last year Sturt was the only player in the 10 - 29 range we've taken despite being deep into a rebuild. Moronic rebuilding really :huh:

Would love them to do it with Tucker.

It's tough. We have to play the young players, but I think 3 or so games then off you go. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

But they're not the only ones and I guess some will come down to how much they're buying in at training, meetings etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back