Game Day Round 19 2021 vs Geelong, MCG, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So you want a small forward matched up on a tall running machine i smith or or Touey who still has like 10cm on him

or on ball?
But we are still a man down down back who are you replacing stack with out of our Mids?
Clearly you aren't a flexible person.
Players can mover all around a ground. Play different positions
I bet you rioli is happy that this is the case

Why not swap aarts with pickett? Or cotchin? Or stack or short?
Whats the difference

Well, who were we playing a couple of weeks back Gold coast? If you think Geelong is that great today well i beg to differ were making them look second rate right now and we are still playing :poo:

So a team 3rd on the ladder and last years grand finalists (the team we are playing today) and we’re down 9 players, they’re no good? Okay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly you aren't a flexible person.
Players can mover all around a ground. Play different positions
I bet you rioli is happy that this is the case

Why not swap aarts with pickett? Or cotchin? Or stack or short?
Whats the difference
Because you are just throwing names out there without actually thinking about the roles they play or the players they are matched up on

You want someone Aarts out of the forward line, fine
But aarts isn’t capable of playing any other role and would become even more of a liability around the ground

Rioli needed to go back to the vfl to learn running patterns, set ups and plays it’s not something you can change mid match unless extreme circumstances and even than you are generally putting in players who have played the role in the past

You have obviously never coached any sport at any level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back