Ch 7 Commentary - is it intervention time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Is channel 7 putting terrible crowd sound effects on today’s Collingwood Vs Carlton broadcast, or is it heavy rain on the plastic seats?

There are so many problems with the game callers, but none are worse than Kelli Underwood. Time for this failed experiment to finish.
There are a few worse, and the only experiment I want to see ended is the one where they experiment treating their audience like morons

Brayshaw shouting (always shouts never speaks) at viewers about Babe Ruth, and that younger viewers would never have heard of him. He loves to feel superior.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah, because middle aged and older viewers were around in the 1920s to see all his games.

Have to say. It was nice beating Collingwood yesterday. The Jack Silvagni mark was awesome. Ditto Sam Walsh goal. Stocker breaking Brody Mihocek in half was one of my favorite bits of footy all year, I've replayed it three dozen times.

But all of that pales into comparison to the highlight of the day - no BT on a #7 game. Pure Bliss.

Hopefully when the next Football rights come up and we get some new players involved in the coverage of the sport like Amazon ,Chanel 9 and 10 Stan Sports and maybe Foxtel.

Isn't that breaking the broadcast agreement and FTA laws as well?

Nah they have banked some games so they can broadcast more of the olympics.

So they took 5 games for 3 weeks then they can get away with doing 3 games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah they have banked some games so they can broadcast more of the olympics.

So they took 5 games for 3 weeks then they can get away with doing 3 games

That is fine but they showed the news on two channels then they had Border Force on one channel instead of showing the footy.

Foxtel had a technical problem in the commentary box this afternoon, causing us to have to endure a period of the game with no commentary. Forced to be only able to hear the players and umpires.
Can this happen every game please.

That is fine but they showed the news on two channels then they had Border Force on one channel instead of showing the footy.
Border Force comes up on 7+ when 7 is showing the Footy on FTA because they don't have the rights to show AFL on 7+ (Kayo has exclusivity now). So you have to watch it via aerial if you want 7 FTA footy.

Was fun to listen to Basil getting the name of a former Tasmanian cycling gold medallist wrong today just to show that some of his skills really do translate across multiple sports.

*Player kicks 20 metres to teammate*

"WOWEE DARCE I RECKON THAT'S GONE ABOUT 3 AND A HALF METRES"

Just shut up mate, seriously just shut up. How does Channel 7 let him get away with constantly whinging about the umpires and the match in general?
He's got a point about kicks under 15 metres getting paid as marks, happens way too much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back