Game Day Round 19 2021 vs Geelong, MCG, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castagna not a single tackle to 3/4 time. So, assuming forward pressure is why he is in the side, he must get dropped, YES???

Where's Livinski ;) Will be talking him up again because 'he kicked a goal', like two weeks ago when he did nothing.
He kicked a goal .. said with all the conviction of Dale Kerrigan's, 'I dug a hole'.
Fine achievement.

Hopefully the coaches are looking to next year from here. Game plan hasn't been that good this season and no continuity with the team. May as well put any seniors with even the smallest niggle into rehab and get ready for next season. And what I'd do for a solid contest to contest mid with a decent frame. Not necessarily a superstar but just someone who can reliably get 25 odd touches a game and half a dozen clearances. Like a slightly bigger Anthony Miles.

15? So, there’s 22 to a team and we are down Soldo, Dusty, K Mac, Broad, Vlaustin, Houli, Prestia, Balta. Whose maths is out to start with? And how View attachment 1186582many they missing? So again, you expect players under 15 games to compete with these guys? Maybe this will help -
Lol, I never said crap like that I said one our list isn't as good as we thought. I said 15 premiership players out there name your best! I'm sure if I went through Geelong's list today I can find just as many outs and that is not including the ones injured during today's games. Stop using excuses all clubs have injuries as premiers we should expect to be better than this with again 15 premiership players out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back