Game Day Round 19 2021 vs Geelong, MCG, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finals ? Ha stop it, we are the worst team in the competition. Our skills are just deplorable we are literally embarrassing.
I can’t recall playing a team as bad as we are playing for years and that includes Gold Coast.
This is a shameful day.

We defend the ground too high a lot of the time. We are clearly pushing for turnovers. When they come we are 50/50 at giving it straight back and getting caught with our dicks in our hands. We can't hit the side of a barn.

Lol, I never said crap like that I said one our list isn't as good as we thought. I said 15 premiership players out there name your best! I'm sure if I went through Geelong's list today I can find just as many outs and that is not including the ones injured during today's games. Stop using excuses all clubs have injuries as premiers we should expect to be better than this with again 15 premiership players out there.

Saddest part is that some refuse to acknowledge that some of these 'premiership stars' are so far off the pace and their efforts in '21 are like chalk and cheese to '17 etc. Tells me that some of them were not that influential to the success anyways. Case in point: Castagna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back