Game Day Round 19 2021 vs Geelong, MCG, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddest part is that some refuse to acknowledge that some of these 'premiership stars' are so far off the pace and their efforts in '21 are like chalk and cheese to '17 etc. Tells me that some of them were not that influential to the success anyways. Case in point: Castagna.

How about years 2018, 2019, 2020?

Everyones body ages differently

Your body will age quicker if you are carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders. I made it very very clear last year when everyone was shitting on his wife asking for an apology etc that if the supporters don't pull their heads in we will suck the joy out of him. When the stuff with Dimma's break up happened and again he was stuck in the middle, i said the same thing. Since that point, he has looked like a guy who just does not enjoy his life, job etc

He looks completely like a guy suffering from depression - i haven't seen him smile in months unless he is talking to someone else. He has resting sad face, all the time. I really hope he is ok - its the main reason i think he should retire - he needs to listen to the warning signs, once you hit a tipping point it is so hard to come back from

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lynch was not the problem today, it was our midfield and the whole bloody forward line.

why is George still getting games? Who’s our forward coach? Out him…in a new forward line coach.

Our back line has been as good as expected with all the Geelong entries.

Hate to say it but out midfield looked better this year when we had our kids playing in it.

Well done Brownlow medallist 3 x premiership captain Trent Cotchin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back