No Oppo Supporters The Positivity Thread

Dockeroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 1, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Switta can hold his head high after tonight.
At least he looked alert and urgent when around the footy.
Can he string a full season together though?

May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle
I said it on the main board troll thread but I don't think it was a remarkable game in any sense. So much so that the loss hasn't even discouraged my appetite for footy this weekend.

I just hope we respond at selection and send Fyfe off to get fully fit for next year. He's been a passenger for 2 of the last 3 and the other was against arguably the worst side in the comp right now.

If Darcy and/or Lobb are missing games you can put a fork in us anyway.

Madas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
1626414846878.jpeg

Madas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
We have got such an awesome group of Young players , I’m really looking forward to next year .
Walker and Young are outstanding considering how little football they have played .
I don’t feel gutted by that loss but I am by the continual bloody injuries.
We played some very good football today against a fast , skilled team .
Also excited about the draft , I reckon we are going to go hard after a mediocre draft last year where we did exceptionally well to get Walker and Treacy with
Hope like hell we bring in some good forwards, that’s what is killing us as we all know .
Keep your heads up gang and keep fighting !
Nothing to be gained by throwing in the towel .

Madas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
You quote Kung Fu, what a great TV series. Sorry, that's the most positive thing I've got after today.
Ha ha 🤣
I thought I’d made that up
Must have been lodged in their somewhere.
I never saw that series but love Kung Fu movies

Bring back Drum

Mundy4Hundy
Jul 8, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Watching the Aussie women win gold three days in a row has rescued my 'sporting demeanour' this week.

All three races were fantastic to watch (sans Basil's commentary - bearable only due to Thorpe and Jones providing special comments)
& following on from that, how good is it to have something other than COVID headlining all the news, particularly in the mornings.

Back