Game Day Round 19 Fantasy Discussion ...For Whom the Bell Tolls

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 playing and only Jelly and Whit are on 50 at HT

Taranto trash, why is Leon the camapigner playing him fwd? Just get sacked you useless limping fraud

Zerrett just completely died inexplicably

Hind just disgusting. And why do his teammates always ignore him and always kick to heppell? Hind busts his guts and runs like a chicken and hepp just stands there and gets it kicked to him. Just infuriating

5 playing and only Jelly and Whit are on 50 at HT

Taranto trash, why is Leon the camapigner playing him fwd? Just get sacked you useless limping fraud

Zerrett just completely died inexplicably

Hind just disgusting. And why do his teammates always ignore him and always kick to heppell? Hind busts his guts and runs like a chicken and hepp just stands there and gets it kicked to him. Just infuriating

I really don't think that's a good thing ;)

Man seriously the game has to ban tagging cause cause people watch games for stars and entertainment. When u tag a star player out game is less entertaining.

Love that I traded out Heppell and Whitfield to bring in guns like Hayes and Dan Houston

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love that I traded out Heppell and Whitfield to bring in guns like Hayes and Dan Houston
giphy.gif

This game is turning out to be the kick in the guts I expected it to be.

Zerrett 50 as captain

Haynes..was expected

Taranto...played out of position and 0 tackles (don't think I've ever seen that before)

At least Jelly played

Was looking at 2450 and a bit of a chance to improve my ranking from 5k....out the window now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back