NFL 2021 - NFL Bold Predictions

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
That being said... Mac Jones doesn't start a game.

Zach Wilson 20+ TDs and 20+ INTs

Trey Lance more rushing TDs than passing TDs
Thats a very astute prediction (the last two). Jones will surely get a game or three before the end of season. Especially if as i predict the pats struggle

Its very bold to suggest Zach Wilson will go 20 and 20

Im thinking more like 35 TDs 15 INTs and 4400 yards. Will be a one man show sort of like Herbert last year.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Its very bold to suggest Zach Wilson will go 20 and 20

Im thinking more like 35 TDs 15 INTs and 4400 yards. Will be a one man show sort of like Herbert last year.
Hes a slinger mentality, he will have his struggles as per all rookies, why LAs prediction could end up genius...propensity to get too cute, too brazen, when in trouble

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hes a slinger mentality, he will have his struggles as per all rookies, why LAs prediction could end up genius...propensity to get too cute, too brazen, when in trouble

Pats/Bills/Phins, all epic secondaries... Wilson having to play hero ball to keep them in the game in 4th quarter... 3rd and a mile, sleeting sideways in the North East etc...

It will come off exactly like what happened with Herbert last year like I said.

Wilson could honestly throw 10+ picks in just the divisional games alone.

Will struggle against the Pats like all rookies do, Dolphins d will take a step back back with Xavien Howard drama etc, bills d leaks like a sieve for all the big names they have.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
And all that being said... the AFC East QB headlines

Bills - Allen shows he is the best QB in the league (yes... ahead of Mahomes)
Pats - Newton is solid and plays out all 16 games (3:1 total TD/INT ratio), Pats sneak into playoffs
Dolphins - Tua is borderline benched and is gone from Miami at end of next season
Jets - Wilson has a rougher, but Herbert-esque season and fans see the clear potential... there's no doubt he's NYC QBOTF

Tua WILL surprise. Be a gunslinger in 2021, throwing deep often without fear and have the stats to show for it. Especially now with Waddle terrorizing Safeties with his speed

I wish for Waddle's sake.

And all that being said... the AFC East QB headlines

Bills - Allen shows he is the best QB in the league (yes... ahead of Mahomes)
Pats - Newton is solid and plays out all 16 games (3:1 total TD/INT ratio), Pats sneak into playoffs
Dolphins - Tua is borderline benched and is gone from Miami at end of next season
Jets - Wilson has a rougher, but Herbert-esque season and fans see the clear potential... there's no doubt he's NYC QBOTF

yea, I want to go with Tua gets benched for Jacoby too. Put me down for it.

Back