Hornethorne and the wooden spoon dilemma

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

IF we get Pick 1 - would we consider trading GWS (current picks 3 & 7) for Pick 1 ……very tempting
We might do, but I’m not sure Giants would be that keen on Pick 1. They’d just take the two top 10 picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we finished last then I say we trade our future first for GWS' Collingwood pick. Then take Horne and Callaghan. Walk Cerra to the PSD and throw cash at Josh Kelly. We would make the finals with the injured players back and set us up for a genuine tilt in two years

If we finished last then I say we trade our future first for GWS' Collingwood pick. Then take Horne and Callaghan. Walk Cerra to the PSD and throw cash at Josh Kelly. We would make the finals with the injured players back and set us up for a genuine tilt in two years
Huge risk if it all backfires. Cerra and Kelly would have to come. Horne and Callaghan would take time.

Plus nothing about our current forms says two years from finals, injuries or not.

Rather just get Horne and continue our step by step rebuild. Rushing will only get us in trouble.

Last edited:

Seems like the risk for GWS outweighs the reward there? Bird in the hand and all that jazz …

I just don't see us finishing last. We are so inconsistent at the moment and aside Pies we are just as likely to beat one of Lions or Tigers off the back of Clarko inspiration
Really?
I genuinely cant see us beating anyone else this year.
I think we are done.
North are a better side than us and I expect them to go above us.

Really?
I genuinely cant see us beating anyone else this year.
I think we are done.
North are a better side than us and I expect them to go above us.
Yeah, people were saying the same thing then we went and did GWS, Swans and drew with Dee's.

We are a yoyo at the moment and still have one if not two more bounce ups for the remainder of the season. Just hope one of them is against the tuggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back