Status
Not open for further replies.

fnerd

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 23, 2009
Castilly rock
AFL Club
Fremantle
Erasmus or Johnson? Heard good thing about both, both decent size mids.
Erasmus, no question.
Tho the way he's tracking reckon by time draft rolls around he ll be out of the equation for our first (unless we fully go balls up to finish the year and tbh its probably not that far from possibility)

Freoforever86

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 30, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Erasmus, no question.
Tho the way he's tracking reckon by time draft rolls around he ll be out of the equation for our first (unless we fully go balls up to finish the year and tbh its probably not that far from possibility)

really would like another pick in the teens to snatch a WA key forward too.

sdfc

Premiership Player
Feb 15, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Swans
Erasmus or Johnson? Heard good thing about both, both decent size mids.
Erasmus played u9s/u10s soccer with my boy. He was classy then and it looks like nothing's changed. Johnson's a gun. I'd be happy with either.
I’m all in on Erasmus, more dynamic and better forward of centre
Johnson is pretty dynamic and also kicks goals.

fnerd

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 23, 2009
Castilly rock
AFL Club
Fremantle
really would like another pick in the teens to snatch a WA key forward too.
Again no question and if cerra and lobb were staying id be hell bent on trading next years first....I fact I'd downgrade this years first just to to grab 2 of them (jvr and williams) such is the diabolical situation our kpf stocks are at and forgo the chance at Erasmus (unfortunately past poor list management often leads to further poor list management) so we d just have to suck it up.

That said I'm pretty sure at least one of cerra/lobb won't be with us next year so hopefully we turn them into some good mid first/ high second rounders and we can get both(top rated mid and kpfs)

Superkoops

Norm Smith Medallist
May 7, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Logan is in his first season and as a developing KPF has played 7 games And earned himself a rising star nomination and has been emergency a few times.

Pipe dream stuff. Logan is not leaving and would cost an arm and leg.

Freoforever86

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 30, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Again no question and if cerra and lobb were staying id be hell bent on trading next years first....I fact I'd downgrade this years first just to to grab 2 of them (jvr and williams) such is the diabolical situation our kpf stocks are at and forgo the chance at Erasmus (unfortunately past poor list management often leads to further poor list management) so we d just have to suck it up.

That said I'm pretty sure at least one of cerra/lobb won't be with us next year so hopefully we turn them into some good mid first/ high second rounders and we can get both(top rated mid and kpfs)

wouldn’t trade our future 1st unless for a Jackson/McDonald coming Home. Just feel like with our yearly injury history, it’s playing with fire.

wakojako

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 15, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
We need Motlop and we need a key foward so freo needs to make it happen. Don't forget that list management isn't JLOs problem but skill execution and game plan is. So far they have both been trash.

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Tracey and NOD were a step in the right direction , we should focus on drafting the nastiest little/big campaigners in this draft too

What a nice friendly team we are to play against

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Serong is in the same mould as Treacy too. Our drafting has been on the right track over the last few years - we've just needed a couple of extra mid-range picks in each of those years.

fnerd

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 23, 2009
Castilly rock
AFL Club
Fremantle
wouldn’t trade our future 1st unless for a Jackson/McDonald coming Home. Just feel like with our yearly injury history, it’s playing with fire.
I know where your coming from but if it ended up another very high pick next year then it means this clubs got a lot more serious issues than worrying about ultimately what is merely a downgrading of our irst round pick

FD2646

Premiership Player
Sep 11, 2008
Everywhere, anywhere
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Perth
First question you need to ask yourself is, why are you trading Lobb?

The answer to that question should give you an idea of his value.
Would you agree (irrespective of our own personal views on Lobb) that his worth is determined by what others are willing to pay? Especially when he is contracted. For example I didn't think Weller was worth pick 2, but he was to GC.

I popped over to see if there was any interest you guys possibly trading your first pick for two later first round picks, but I guess not. (I wouldn’t either)
If we lost Cerra I wouldn’t be against it because it looks like none of the WA KPFs are going top 15

briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
Would you agree (irrespective of our own personal views on Lobb) that his worth is determined by what others are willing to pay? Especially when he is contracted. For example I didn't think Weller was worth pick 2, but he was to GC.
If you check out the GC board, they’re not interested in Lobb. Not at his current salary and not for their second round picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back