Prediction Changes v GWS @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Unchanged.

Fantasia is no world beater and Jones is just at the start of a long career.

The SANFL will probably restart this we week. We will find out for sure at 11a.m. today. If that happens Jones and Fantasia can have a run in the SANFL to work out the cobwebs.
Other than his accuracy in front of goal, he was probably close to being the best small forward in the comp early in the year. Probably second only to Green.
Third for average goals per game for a small forward and second for average scoring shots.

Other than his accuracy in front of goal, he was probably close to being the best small forward in the comp early in the year. Probably second only to Green.
Third for average goals per game for a small forward and second for average scoring shots.

I did feel like the other small forwards had less impact as our whole structure was based around him.

anyway he’s better than Woodcock, but I’d prefer Rozee to be more a focus than him, Rozee closes more often

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Evidently Fantasia played in a “competitive training session” with Melbourne and the Dogs. That probably as good as it gets at the moment.

Yes we may have a problem, even if the SANFL kick starts this weekend the Port Magpies will struggle to field a side. If our squad is in Melbourne in some sort of bubble how do those not selected in the AFL side get back to SA to play? Our players will need an exemption from the SA Government to fly into SA and play and they will probably need an exemption from the Victorian Government to fly back to Victoria. I guess we will find out more at 11.00am today.

Victoria has 11 COVID cases all in isolation while SA has 2 cases both in isolation and we are shacked up in Melbourne!!

Yes we may have a problem, even if the SANFL kick starts this weekend the Port Magpies will struggle to field a side. If our squad is in Melbourne in some sort of bubble how do those not selected in the AFL side get back to SA to play? Our players will need an exemption from the SA Government to fly into SA and play and they will probably need an exemption from the Victorian Government to fly back to Victoria. I guess we will find out more at 11.00am today.

Victoria has 11 COVID cases all in isolation while SA has 2 cases both in isolation and we are shacked up in Melbourne!!

I agree, it doesn’t make sense that they are still in Melbourne, but I also don’t know how they get home, because of the isolation requirement.

until that is removed, I can’t see home games happening.

Orazio managed in the AFL team with less time on the ground, and shorter spurts, is more beneficial than Woodcock, and better for our build up to the finals.

Orazio can also play a stay at home Robbie role too to ease him in.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

When one of our players hears the message ‘stay at home’ they will probably keel over… seems such a rarity..

I thought our defence was a bit disorganized against the Woods, would the inclusion of Tom Clurey settle things down back there?
Fanta Pants for Wooden utensil.

Crafty forward Orazio Fantasia is available to return after playing in a practice match involving Western Bulldogs and Melbourne players. The Power now need to decide if that is enough after almost two months on the sidelines following a mid-season arthroscopy. The Power had no fresh injury concerns out of their 28-point win against Collingwood, so could be limited to just the one change if they don't go in with the same 23. Tom Clurey, Jarrod Lienert and Hamish Hartlett are out of the team at the moment and could be called on if there are backline changes.

R19 medical substitute: Sam Mayes (unused)

Verdict: Fantasia for Woodcock. - Nathan Schmook

I thought our defence was a bit disorganized against the Woods, would the inclusion of Tom Clurey settle things down back there?
I'd rather have Lienert in, with Marshall also sweeping across down back sometimes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back