The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

First ep of S2 of Ted Lasso is out. Just as good as S1.

Ted Lasso is definitely next on the agenda. Apple TV are giving away 6 months free for anyone who owns a PS5. I signed up to it last night and will definitely start watching Ted Lasso on there. I’ve seen some trailers and it looks really good.

Still no support given to students on Youth Allowance who rely on casual work to make enough for rent who have lost income.
Because they are already on Youth Allowance, they don't qualify for the COVID payments.

Which means they're on $250 a week. If you're in Sydney, that's mostly rent.

Still no support given to students on Youth Allowance who rely on casual work to make enough for rent who have lost income.
Because they are already on Youth Allowance, they don't qualify for the COVID payments.

Which means they're on $250 a week. If you're in Sydney, that's mostly rent.
Students won't vote for the Libs..

I can’t skip Breaky, I find it a real struggle to get to lunch on an empty stomach. Porridge or Weet-Bix is usually my go to, some days I’ll make a smoothie as well and have that on my way to work.
I do a water fast every couple of months but generally don’t eat breakfast unless I go out for it.

Lockdown to end tonight in VIC is is the word. Restrictions of 1 person per 4 sqm in hospitality plus 25% workplace capacity only to remain.

Aren't there still cases? Brave.

Aren't there still cases? Brave.

Theyre all in isolation as are their close contacts. Cases ae dropping so a continued lockdown no longer has any real benefit.

Home visits are off the table though. And workplace capacity only 25%. Those two settings account for the vast majority of all transmissions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is incredibly sad & distressing. Just an everyday bloke going to watch his son play the greatest game in the world. This should not be happening anywhere in the world let alone Australia.

Gladys denying she knows that the lockdown will be extended is doing my head in.

There's no ******* way restrictions will be eased. Just say that it will be extended but you don't know how long for ffs.

It's killing me too as I start new job on Monday but they haven't let me know what the process is because they're waiting for news. It's ******* ridiculous.

Work wanted me to go in to drop off my laptop even though I'm outside the 10km. Told them to get stuffed and that if they wanted it so bad they could organise a courier. A heap of push back, umming and ahhing about the need to get the courier, and basically trying to gaslight me into going in to drop it off but I held firm.

They organise the courier to come today (my last day) between 10.30 and 1.30 to pick it up. Total cost? $35.

Total cases in NSW today? 170+

I'm sitting at home all day tomorrow, could have organised it for then, but instead they want me to log back into work on my personal laptop using some system they're going to set up.

Bunch of idiots and definitely not making me regret leaving.

I heard you were going to experience internet problems tomorrow mate.

Nah today's my last day anyway, but now I'm sitting here logged into my emails and our Microsoft Teams chats, but can't access any files. They're ******* morons. Just gonna sit on the couch and watch the Olympics.

The AP girl who I get on really well with sent over a hamper as a farewell gift which was bourbon and coke and some other stuff, and apparently she's organised more stuff coming today, so she's a legend, but the rest of them can get stuffed haha.

Nah today's my last day anyway, but now I'm sitting here logged into my emails and our Microsoft Teams chats, but can't access any files. They're ******* morons. Just gonna sit on the couch and watch the Olympics.

The AP girl who I get on really well with sent over a hamper as a farewell gift which was bourbon and coke and some other stuff, and apparently she's organised more stuff coming today, so she's a legend, but the rest of them can get stuffed haha.
Work wanted me to go in to drop off my laptop even though I'm outside the 10km. Told them to get stuffed and that if they wanted it so bad they could organise a courier. A heap of push back, umming and ahhing about the need to get the courier, and basically trying to gaslight me into going in to drop it off but I held firm.

They organise the courier to come today (my last day) between 10.30 and 1.30 to pick it up. Total cost? $35.

Total cases in NSW today? 170+

I'm sitting at home all day tomorrow, could have organised it for then, but instead they want me to log back into work on my personal laptop using some system they're going to set up.

Bunch of idiots and definitely not making me regret leaving.
Confused?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back