Goulburn Valley FL 2021

B.O.G.

Senior List
Nov 27, 2006
6ft under
AFL Club
Melbourne
Crowds of 300 outdoors? Was the way I read it? Juniors Friday Night or at alternative venue Sunday. Netball Sunday. Seniors & Reserves on Saturday. You'd think they could allow a Private Function in the Social Rooms as well where they could get some in as well.
Where did you find that info?

May 25, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Crowds of 300 outdoors? Was the way I read it? Juniors Friday Night or at alternative venue Sunday. Netball Sunday. Seniors & Reserves on Saturday. You'd think they could allow a Private Function in the Social Rooms as well where they could get some in as well.
2A5736D8-79CD-46A6-A738-405919395874.jpeg

Bush Fly

Club Legend
Oct 15, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
It
Where did you find that info?
The Article was from the Bendigo Advertiser Titled Community Sport receives green light in latest easing of restrictions. Physical & Recreation and Sport: * Open with a Maximum cap of 100 per space indoors and 300 per space outdoors.

ROOTA#6

Brownlow Medallist
May 12, 2006
Bendigo
AFL Club
St Kilda
It
The Article was from the Bendigo Advertiser Titled Community Sport receives green light in latest easing of restrictions. Physical & Recreation and Sport: * Open with a Maximum cap of 100 per space indoors and 300 per space outdoors.

that’s referring to boot camps etc I think

community sport is referred to separately
1627358656950.png

B.O.G.

Senior List
Nov 27, 2006
6ft under
AFL Club
Melbourne
300 are allowed within community facilities outdoors however no spectators at sport . Up to 300 utilising facilities without spectating ????
Rumour is GVL and MFL have pulled the pin for another 2 weeks .
If that rumour is true it allows for the remaining rounds where teams haven't played each other to be completed. Don't really agree with missing another fortnight though ( even if it is a split round)

Voice of the G

Premiership Player
Jan 18, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
300 are allowed within community facilities outdoors however no spectators at sport . Up to 300 utilising facilities without spectating ????
Rumour is GVL and MFL have pulled the pin for another 2 weeks .

How about the clubs that have a home game this Saturday followed by another one Saturday week.No crowds,ouch that will hurt them badly finacially especially if they have social functions organised.Is a diifficult one but surely you guys can get your U18,s and juniors on the park.

B.O.G.

Senior List
Nov 27, 2006
6ft under
AFL Club
Melbourne
How about the clubs that have a home game this Saturday followed by another one Saturday week.No crowds,ouch that will hurt them badly finacially especially if they have social functions organised.Is a diifficult one but surely you guys can get your U18,s and juniors on the park.
Yep, get the kids playing again 16s and 18s

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
If not playing for another two weeks and if my calculations are correct it will be 3 games played in the previous 13 weeks . With an expectation of a couple of weeks and then into finals .
If I was involved in a side who was a chance I’d want to be getting in as many games as possible now before finals, even if it meant asking paid players to not get paid . On the other side of the coin I think it’ll be a pretty tough sell for sides whose finals chances are over , to get blokes to return to training after two weeks off , to train for two weeks and play for two .
O&M are apparently playing this weekend including at NSW venues where those outside the Vic Bubble can’t play .

Bush Fly

Club Legend
Oct 15, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
If not playing for another two weeks and if my calculations are correct it will be 3 games played in the previous 13 weeks . With an expectation of a couple of weeks and then into finals .
If I was involved in a side who was a chance I’d want to be getting in as many games as possible now before finals, even if it meant asking paid players to not get paid . On the other side of the coin I think it’ll be a pretty tough sell for sides whose season is over , to get blokes to return to training after two weeks off , to train for two weeks and play for two .
O&M are apparently playing this weekend including at NSW venues where those outside the Vic Bubble can’t play .
If I was in charge of a Club that had Apprentices & Students or players that have been off work due to Covid I'd make sure they got paid. Many Clubs ( I know not all) are financially stable so if it possible it would be a good opportunity to look after those players.

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
If I was in charge of a Club that had Apprentices & Students or players that have been off work due to Covid I'd make sure they got paid. Many Clubs ( I know not all) are financially stable so if it possible it would be a good opportunity to look after those players.
Agree I guess my point was in regards to the costs of playing list whilst not having crowds . It is not as if games are being suspended they are being cancelled , whether not played or played without crowds there is not going to be any gate takings or canteen revenue.

They're still part of the border bubble, it's the shires further north of Moama, that got removed from the bubble
Yes however, the way I read it is you can only cross into Victoria for one of the 5 specified reasons. You could possibly argue exercise, but that is a stretch. Furthermore, it appears they could not travel to Seymour if they were to play there (Mitchell shire).

Yes however, the way I read it is you can only cross into Victoria for one of the 5 specified reasons. You could possibly argue exercise, but that is a stretch. Furthermore, it appears they could not travel to Seymour if they were to play there (Mitchell shire).
Not correct in one aspect

BUT the border bubble does end in Shepp south which poses a problem potentially

But I believe nsw border residents can obtain a travel permit

Screenshot_20210727-190813_Chrome.jpg

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
Nsw border residents have always been bound to Victoria rules when in Victoria , hence the 5 reasons to travel and 5klm rule , But that ends tonight .
Have clubs who have players within the NSW bubble play their opposition within the Vic border bubble .

Back