Buddy Elbow -how many week?

Remove this Banner Ad

dd0.png

No but you’ve breached your credibility by a fair margin.
Ummmmm

In 1987, Sydney were fined the maximum of $60,000 and forfeited their first round pick in the National Draft after a VFL investigation found that they had exceeded the salary cap by $1.15 million during the season.

Not bad when the salary cap back then was $1.25m so you only exceeded it by double.

Then the Greg Williams debacle, how much was that over again?

Ummmmm

In 1987, Sydney were fined the maximum of $60,000 and forfeited their first round pick in the National Draft after a VFL investigation found that they had exceeded the salary cap by $1.15 million during the season.

Not bad when the salary cap back then was $1.25m so you only exceeded it by double.

I think its bizarre back then how often clubs were breaching the cap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How could anyone be surprised at him getting off, was 100/1 on he would get off.
The AFL is not a serious comp. it is a lot like the reality series Survivor. Heavily scripted to get the outcome they think the fans want.
AFL = Auskick Football League.

And nothing but crickets about Alex Pearce missing this week because of concussion after a Franklin tackle.

mate

the AFL cant even enforce their own documented Rules of the game, you expect them to manage the tribunal correctly? lol. a couple of years ago Rampe climbed a ******* goal post during a set shot to win the game. There is an actual rule against this, yet it was not enforced. Its a piss a never ending piss take when we have to vs the swans.
What rule is that?

How many times have you played us in Melbourne? Every year we get sent to that shithole of yours. 15 of the last 20 times isn’t it?
The AFL should have made you travel to Melbourne this weekend

I'm sorry that dozens of people contacted a potentially deadly virus that spreads super easily and caused the game to get moved away from the virus?

No wait, I'm not.

Boo ******* hoo

Ummmmm

Fair call the Carlton clown that owned the club was a crook.

I'm sorry that hundreds of people contacted a potentially deadly virus that spreads super easily because our state is full of morons and our states botch job has repercussions for the rest of Australia

No wait, I'm not.

Boo ******* hoo
Thanks Gladys, enjoy your lockdown until Christmas

As soon as anyone watches the replay of the Shuey elbow on Mills earlier this season, it then puts this result in perspective.
As a strike it was more severe and more deliberate, and Shuey received a fine. There were other fines dished out as well.

No point cherrypicking. It isnt even controversial against the backdrop of the elbows thrown this season.

If they tinker with their own rules/classifications to achieve whatever preconceived outcome they desire, then this is what they can and should expect to happen as a result.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back