Leagues BFA League 8 Discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Good luck All, looking forward to a good year.

The Blues Devils are back this year after a five year hiatus, have recruited some decent rookies along with some dependable seniors.
Was a little rusty last week but looking to improve over the next couple of rounds ready for the season proper!

Escaped the Rowell carnage but not sure what to do with Dangerfield? 3 weeks but will need him later in the year?

Cheers,

Blue Devils

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The bottom nine is
bfa8 bottom.JPG
Somehow stevebbb is in tenth despite his very high overall ranking. Nuggetz has four wins and yeliab_86 three. Sitting on just two wins so far are The Made Guy friend and BlueDevils, who will have to get a wriggle on if they want to make finals. On just one win are Better Loosen Up, Ingy and random coach, with American Doggie yet to open their account and early favourites for the spoon.

Capture.JPG
Well gezimnexhipi beat me comfortably and looks to have sewn up top spot being two games plus percentage ahead of Loose at HB. London Pie, CrozaN and I are one game behind and looking to finish top four with the double chance. Also with a chance at top four are Nuggetz and stevebbb. revo333 is in eighth and THawks ninth.

The four preliminary finalists will be promoted to League 7 next year.

The four preliminary finalists will get automatic promotion to League 7 next year, so finalists London Pie, revo333, gezimnexhipi, stevebbb, The Made Guy friend, CrozaN, Loose at HB and I are in the running for that.
However the non-preliminary-finalists and the rest of the coaches THawks, American Doggie, yeliab_86, Nuggetz, Amazing Bombers, Better Loosen Up, Donakebab, Ingy and BlueDevils might also be promoted if there are dropouts from the seven leagues above, which there almost certainly will be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is the finals grid for the prelims:
Capture.JPG

All four preliminary finalists - gezimnexhipi Loose at HB revo333 and The Made Guy friend - will be promoted to League 7 next year

stevebbb and CrozaN have missed out on automatic promotion but might still go up if anyone in the leagues above drops out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back