Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 5 - The stroll out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morrison is undergoing a makeover but behind the facade is still the man with strong connections to extremists & religious fanatics.

What happens if there are covid-19 lockdowns during the federal election campaign, given how badly the vaccine roll-out has gone already? The election gets delayed? Morrison gets voted out?

The election wont be delayed, but people will be *p*i*s*s*e*d*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quick quiz - Who's better to lead a nation - an ex schoolteacher, or an ex marketing guy? I know which one I'd go for.

He is not just an ex marketing guy.

He is a god bothering QAnon following anti science anti climate change empty vessel ex marketing guy.

The only things missing are used car salesman and real estate agent.

You would be hard pressed to design a more useless human being.

He is not just an ex marketing guy.

He is a god bothering QAnon following anti science anti climate change empty vessel ex marketing guy.

The only things missing are used car salesman and real estate agent.

You would be hard pressed to design a more useless human being.
F20466CD-2C83-485E-B705-04CD4EBD547A.gif

It’s fitting in so many ways.

What happens if there are covid-19 lockdowns during the federal election campaign, given how badly the vaccine roll-out has gone already? The election gets delayed? Morrison gets voted out?
The elections cannot be delayed without a constitutional amendment. The half senate election must be held, and results returned by 1 July 2022.

They would instead allow all people in the affected area to vote by mail.

The elections cannot be delayed without a constitutional amendment. The half senate election must be held, and results returned by 1 July 2022.

They would instead allow all people in the affected area to vote by mail.
He won't take the chance on an election amidst covid lockdowns.
He'll be looking at an early election as soon as they can get a bit of clear air on top of enough time for the Australian electorate's traditional amnesia to kick in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back