Charlie Curnow - The Return!

Remove this Banner Ad

Another encouraging effort from Charlie this morning. Got through unscathed. He’s building.

Great stuff, reckon he may not be too far away then, with McKay taking most of the attention our side will be well equipped for him to return. Just got to keep building and going well.

Great stuff, reckon he may not be too far away then, with McKay taking most of the attention our side will be well equipped for him to return. Just got to keep building and going well.
One more week of reserves I reckon and back into the big show!

Cant believe it's taken so long. Unbelievable how these guys are payed hundreds of thousands dollars to play some footy and there's all these conditions about how and when he can play.
Most of his injuries were off the field!
Snowflakes!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone comment on his form in his scratch matches. Are we talking just getting through unscathed or actually playing well?

Probably just getting through unscathed matters most to the club. We know what he is capable of as a football player.

Last edited:
Needs another lower pressure game at close to full minutes which he would get in the VFL this week, potential disaster written all over it playing in the seniors this week.

Sorry, I cannot get behind this if it happens

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It sounds like the club has been ultra cautious. Hes been ready for a while and the club has held him back.

Needs another lower pressure game at close to full minutes which he would get in the VFL this week, potential disaster written all over it playing in the seniors this week.

Sorry, I cannot get behind this if it happens

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
With your screen name I am not surprised.

Cant believe it's taken so long. Unbelievable how these guys are payed hundreds of thousands dollars to play some footy and there's all these conditions about how and when he can play.
Most of his injuries were off the field!
amazing the copouts these days
Yes it's called being sensible and ticking off requirements for the body to adjust to game conditions, there is a reason every football club has a sports performance department.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back