Trades Round 20 Trades - The "Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home" edition.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
atm i'm thinking of Pendles & Haynes > Whitfield & Sharp but that would leave me with 2 rookies on-field instead of one although Sharp's scoring premo right now, certainly better than Haynes is.
Do it
Pendles injured and haynes had a good run and always a better sc player

Whitfield looked hungry and keen to be a pig again vs essendon
They had him taking kick outs again which is a huge scorer for us

nothing wrong with that mate. I’ll be doing the same with 2 rookies. Sharp at m8 and bianco who becomes Hunter via dpp next week. Sharpy may hold m8 all year in that role. Absolutely loves a cheap +6. If he scores 60 next week just get off him then after another great price rise

CBA stats out.. Brent Daniels 15, Taranto 1

You absolute donkey Leon

You absolute donkey Leon

He‘s clearly back into not giving a s**t about his job mode. Kelly will probably be a shut down back pocket defender this week.

I’m probably the wrong person to comment given I’m biased against Whit, but I would go option A. De Goey has been amazing lately. The fact he had a bad game on the weekend and still got 90+ is a great sign; that would have been a 50 stuck at full forward earlier in the year. Hind would have been a great hold if the Dons were playing at Marvel as planned but I think it’s time to move him on now that it’s up at the Gabba
Yeah you're not wrong... that was the whole point of my Hind hold. Haha what a joke this year is.

JDG looking juicy for next year....

You absolute donkey Leon
I'm still seething about that game.....

I think it would be the only game that he had 0 tackles, the bloke is an awesome extractor and one of the few that apply defensive pressure, added to that he's a s**t kick, so why play him out of position? I have heard that he wants out, so maybe Leon is playing the guys that will stay next year in the positions he sees for them?

Going back and forth on whether to grab Crisp or not. Bit of rain and Mayne back doesn’t bode well. However in great form and Eagles give up points to his type
He was on the cusp of being traded out for me this week. The previous week saw him with precious little mid time with Pendles, Adams and JDG taking the time he had. With Pendles down and Adams sore it meant that both he and Sidebum got more minutes. Hope it continues this week.

He was on the cusp of being traded out for me this week. The previous week saw him with precious little mid time with Pendles, Adams and JDG taking the time he had. With Pendles down and Adams sore it meant that both he and Sidebum got more minutes. Hope it continues this week.
Thought he was still exclusively backline v Port even after Pendles went down? Either way he seems to score similar in both roles

You absolute donkey Leon
Might be up to trade him next week if that continues.

Can someone advise what Rowan Marshall's BE is this week ......the number varies from "Too Serious" to "FootyWire" .....so I'm confused

Someone who has signed up and has the official BE please

Thoughts on Pendlebury to Parker if it allows me to go Rowell to Whitfield? Noticed that Parker got 64% of CBA’s on the weekend in Dusty’s absence. He can’t do much besides tackle however.

Other option I’m considering is Pendlebury and Taranto to Dunkley and Tim kelly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whitfield and Fiorini
V
Lyons and Sidebottom/Marshall?
Oof that's a hard one to split, both very juicy options. Would personally love to find a way to squeeze Fiorini into my side at such low ownership. Would happily cut Neale for him but I have bigger problems to deal with.

I'd be going option two, love the run home Lyons has, should be big. I have massive trust issues with Whit, he has hurt me so many times, I'm giving him one more week and hoping he's even cheaper. Also, I prefer Marshall to Sidey myself.

How about Tim Kelly and Lyons?

Honeyball AFL 🍯 on Twitter: "Matthew Kennedy (AF $594k SC $414k M/F) @CarltonFC coach David Teague: "He was the other one who's been playing quite well in the midfield & we asked him to play a role. We needed a couple of guys to play tall (up forward)." #AFLFantasy #SuperCoach #AFL" / Twitter

Jake Bowey looks like he’ll debut for the dees this weekend. 230k M/F, JS is probably pretty shaky but the kid has some serious talent! Averaging 94 in the VFL if you take away his injured 10 aswell

Finally bringing in macrae this week! Will get rid of pendles and anartey. Bring in a 170k non playing ruck rook to use as loophole fodder.
This has been my dilemma all week ......it's sending me loopy ....no I'm talking a different Macrae though ;)

Bring Finn Macrae in and get Whitfield ......only $157K in the bank

Bring Comben in as a DPP loop and get Whitfield ......$211K in the bank

Macrea generates some $$$ .....Comben unlikely to play

$211K in bank gives me multiple options to bring in Marshall next week ......flexibility :whitecheck:

$157K in bank reduces my option to one player to bring in Marshall ....but what if that player (reeves) has a good week ??? .....:crossmark: .....prefer Madden to Marshall next week .....it'll be down to $1K in it , huge risk

1627459470197.png

what to do now.gif

Rowan Marshall in for Pendles

No clue what my second trade will be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back