Trades Round 20 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, things are winding down.
4 rounds left and no posts in the trade thread since yesterday.

Just hanging in there with a token trade or two for as long as possible....on our way to the no trades club.
Slow Motion GIFs | Tenor
Need some carnage to get things moving.

Just not to my players.

View attachment 1189538

Who should I get to finish off my midfield? Can afford anyone. Playing for league win.
Feel as if there is no clear choice?
I'd say Touk Miller is just about as clear of a choice as you can get. 115 or over in 13/17 games this year (plus a 107).

Who will score the most this week. Trading in one this week. Will get one of the others next week, pending no injuries.
Bont, Touk, or Steele.
Im leaning towards Bont vs Adelaide.
Flip a coin between Bont and Steele. I think Touk will go well this week but Suns may be blown away which would limit his ceiling for 120 or so. Both Dogs and Saints will win and Steele will rip my sorry mob to bits so I think it's line ball between him and Bont

Fyfe gone in a midfield that also has Taranto & Cripps. 4 trades $26k in the bank. Leaves me with $482,700 for Fyfe. Really not much to play with.

The Eagles are starting to look better and all of Tim Kelly, Gaff & Yeo are around $440k. I'm leaning here as there really isn't much else to go with at all. We also have Brad Crouch coming off a 32, Tom Green from GWS with one of the better 3 rounds averages at the price...so really not much at all.

Could also cull a rookie to add 100-150k to the pool. Would leave me with 2 trades left. Thoughts?

Fyfe gone in a midfield that also has Taranto & Cripps. 4 trades $26k in the bank. Leaves me with $482,700 for Fyfe. Really not much to play with.

The Eagles are starting to look better and all of Tim Kelly, Gaff & Yeo are around $440k. I'm leaning here as there really isn't much else to go with at all. We also have Brad Crouch coming off a 32, Tom Green from GWS with one of the better 3 rounds averages at the price...so really not much at all.

Could also cull a rookie to add 100-150k to the pool. Would leave me with 2 trades left. Thoughts?
2 trades should (!) be enough for any injuries your team cops. I'd cull the rookie as well (as long as you still have bench cover) and get the best player you can

2 trades should (!) be enough for any injuries your team cops. I'd cull the rookie as well (as long as you still have bench cover) and get the best player you can

Yeah have rookies that can get games in all lines
DEF Bianco, Connely
MIDS Bramble, LEdwardes, Newcombe
RUC Reeves
FWD Macrae, Waterman

Could do Fyfe, Waterman for Oliver, Ginnivan? Would leave 8k. Could cull Bramble but that leaves the mid bench really thin. Bramble may get a start over Cripps the way things are going!

With news Cunnigton is out for the season gotta eithe ruse my last trade on a mid (thinking Bont) or play sharp for the rest of the year.

Any suggestions help, thanks

1627452276882.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sid

Sidebottom via Danger?

Yep. It's been a pretty dull week. Plenty of people with trades left, but it's hard to justify using them in most cases.

14tarantotimcopy20200211051024563651091816-a4cd-47a3-a27a-924788e05561_x400.png justified.png

Last edited:
With news Cunnigton is out for the season gotta eithe ruse my last trade on a mid (thinking Bont) or play sharp for the rest of the year.

Any suggestions help, thanks

View attachment 1189592
You can't hold Cunnington so you have to sideways him. Bont or Touk would be a great pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back