Trades Round 20 Trades - The "Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home" edition.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been my dilemma all week ......it's sending me loopy ....no I'm talking a different Macrae though ;)

Bring Finn Macrae in and get Whitfield ......only $157K in the bank

Bring Comben in as a DPP loop and get Whitfield ......$211K in the bank

Macrea generates some $$$ .....Comben unlikely to play

$211K in bank gives me multiple options to bring in Marshall next week ......flexibility :whitecheck:

$157K in bank reduces my option to one player to bring in Marshall ....but what if that player (reeves) has a good week ??? .....:crossmark: .....prefer Madden to Marshall next week .....it'll be down to $1K in it , huge risk

View attachment 1189683

View attachment 1189685
I'm bringing Marshall in this week and Whitfield next week.

BE's had a bearing cos I want to use Houston and Amartey for the $ to get Whitfield

Marshall's BE is 54 so he could go up 20-30k with a score around 100.

Whit's BE is 115 so it's unlikely his score will move much.

Madden's BE is over his average so might lose $, is Newcomb an option?

I'm bringing Marshall in this week and Whitfield next week.

BE's had a bearing cos I want to go use Houston and Amartey for the $ to get Whitfield

Marshall's BE is 54 so he could go up 20-30k with a score around 100.

Whit's BE is 115 so it's unlikely his score will move much.

Madden's BE is over his average so might lose $, is Newcomb an option?
Great points !!

4tune8 .....who'll score more this week, Marshall (v CARL) or Whitfield (V PORT) ??
If I say Marshall then he'll tweak the bone stress in his ankle, if I say Whitfield then he'll trip over a piece of tissue paper and concuss himself.

The way Whitfield is going I'd expect him to have the higher score, although Marshall pulled a 122 against Port in his last game and I'd think that against weaker opposition he should score ok.

Over the next 4 rounds:

GWS. Port, Geelong, Tigers, Blues
ST.K. Blues, Sydney, Geelong, Freo

So they both have pretty much similar matchups, Geelong is probably the toughest for Whit. but to finish with the Tigers and Blues is handy.

Marshall (when rucking) could be up against the 2nd ruck who is pretty much non existent in his matchups, Geelong will be the hardest though with a better defence when he's forward

If I say Marshall then he'll tweak the bone stress in his ankle, if I say Whitfield then he'll trip over a piece of tissue paper and concuss himself.

The way Whitfield is going I'd expect him to have the higher score, although Marshall pulled a 122 against Port in his last game and I'd think that against weaker opposition he should score ok.

Over the next 4 rounds:

GWS. Port, Geelong, Tigers, Blues
ST.K. Blues, Sydney, Geelong, Freo

So they both have pretty much similar matchups, Geelong is probably the toughest for Whit. but to finish with the Tigers and Blues is handy.

Marshall (when rucking) could be up against the 2nd ruck who is pretty much non existent in his matchups, Geelong will be the hardest though with a better defence when he's forward

Marshall sounds "Iffy" to me this week .....since his return, he's only had the one big score ....thinking another week to have a look at him makes sense

1627467954847.png

In home detention, unable to run for 2 weeks ??
As Ratts said in the tweet "he's had a program to do, it's unique"

End of the day you have to go with your gut. Not a great deal of options for me as I can't rely on Darcy (again) and I really need to get that s**t stain Haynes out of my team

End of the day you have to go with your gut. Not a great deal of options for me as I can't rely on Darcy (again) and I really need to get that sh*t stain Haynes out of my team
Agree ...everyone has differing team needs ....so not as simple as saying player A is preferred over Player B

End of the day you have to go with your gut. Not a great deal of options for me as I can't rely on Darcy (again) and I really need to get that sh*t stain Haynes out of my team

He’d probably still be in better condition than Darcy if he ordered uber eats and did nothing for two weeks to be honest. It’s actually scary owning Darcy, kinda hoping they name him or Meek out

Last edited:
He’d probably still be in better condition than Darcy if ordered uber eats and did nothing for two weeks to be honest. It’s actually scary owning Darcy, kinda hoping they name him or Meek out
Yeah Meek going out would give me a lot more confidence in Darcy. I think he plays though. Game was over at 3QT and he continued to play. Had his best quarter of the game too scoring 35. Freo still a slim chance of finals also

Yeah Meek going out would give me a lot more confidence in Darcy. I think he plays though. Game was over at 3QT and he continued to play. Had his best quarter of the game too scoring 35. Freo still a slim chance of finals also
Yeah same here, can’t see Meek going out without Lobb coming in though which sucks. Atleast Lobb can play forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jake Bowey looks like he’ll debut for the dees this weekend. 230k M/F, JS is probably pretty shaky but the kid has some serious talent! Averaging 94 in the VFL if you take away his injured 10 aswell

Now that lockdown has lifted can you get over to Dees training and give Goodwin a swift uppercut for even considering that??! We need Bowey to make his debut in round 1 next year as a $170k rook!

Seriously does Goody not even pause to consider our fantasy teams or something??

Now that lockdown has lifted can you get over to Dees training and give Goodwin a swift uppercut for even considering that??! We need Bowey to make his debut in round 1 next year as a $170k rook!

Seriously does Goody not even pause to consider our fantasy teams or something??

Normally, this time of year I’d be thrilled with this...

but I’ve had so many injuries etc lately, I have gone near a downgrade for weeks it seems.... still have Bianco, Amartey etc to get rid of...

He’ll be a good midpriced option for next year ;)

Which option

Out: Bianco, Pendlebury
In: 170k, Walsh

Out: Connolly, Pendlebury
In: 170k, Fiorini

Out: Hind, Pendlebury
In: T.Kelly, Marshall

1 is obviously ideal, but using Bianco to upgrade Pendles means I won't be able to add much value to upgrade Houston, Haynes and Hind if I ever get the chance.
I’d rather option 2 at the moment. Walsh was shocking on the weekend, still not sure he can handle the tag. Fiorini is on fire and like you said keeping Bianco gives you meat to upgrade Hous/Hind/Haynes.

And Bianco is a solid Emergency option

Would love someones opinion on the following three trades

Haynes and Pendlebury to either:

1. Mills and Daniher
Vs.
2. Short and Sidebottom
Vs.
3. Newman and Ziebell

Would love someones opinion on the following three trades

Haynes and Pendlebury to either:

1. Mills and Daniher
Vs.
2. Short and Sidebottom
Vs.
3. Newman and Ziebell
I think 3 too. 1 is tempting because of Mills but wouldn't want Daniher near my side. I don't mind 2 only because Houli is missing and Sidey saw more mid time last week when Pendles went down. Probably a riskier option than 1 though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back