2nds 2021 EFL - 2nd Tier

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched most of it

cogs got a lot of inside ball but turned it over a lot too. had one good moment on the outside down the wing where he set up a goal

MDB was great. Really pushed his claims to play the same forward/mid role. He was cleaner than cogs

XO was bloody awesome. Agree with comments regarding no his kicking but he was a Bull on the inside. Really inpressed

Bruhn was also brilliant. Hit. Scoreboard and was clean with his disposal

all four probably playing for the same opportunity…. Tbh I’d keep them all on the twos for another week

It will be interesting how they manage the games for the rest of the season and with several players in isolation this weekend and not access to top ups like when they were in Victoria it may be a pause in the comp for another couple of weeks

It will be interesting how they manage the games for the rest of the season and with several players in isolation this weekend and not access to top ups like when they were in Victoria it may be a pause in the comp for another couple of weeks
I think I saw 17 players on the potentially unavailable list the other day. Difficult to field 2 sides with that number out.

It's officially a GWS side, but looks like there's more listed Swans than listed Giants in this squad to play Brissie.

It's officially a GWS side, but looks like there's more listed Swans than listed Giants in this squad to play Brissie.

Greater Western Swans?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched half the game and stand outs would have been Wehr and Peatling for the rating I had of them from previous efforts and also Sproule has a great work rate and why he can get from contest to contest
TOJ needs a sports psyc and he could rip games apart at senior level

I remember being goal umpire for my son’s under 12s a few years ago. We were playing the Bankstown Bullsharks, but they didn’t have enough players for a full team and may have been forced to fold - but Ingleburn had too many players for one team, but not enough for 2 so they gave the bullsharks a number of players mid-week. None of the kids knew each other “hey number 8, move over there” that sort of thing.

today’s VFL game reminded me of that.

and Adam Schneider pulling on the boots?

you know you’re struggling for numbers when an assistant coach who hasn’t played for 6 years is running up & down the wing.

good win under the circumstances though

Reserves are down to play Aspley this week so it should go ahead maybe Saturday early depending on where the seniors are playing and it could be another week with some interesting top ups with a few teams up in Queensland and needing games into some listed players

Reserves are down to play Aspley this week so it should go ahead maybe Saturday early depending on where the seniors are playing and it could be another week with some interesting top ups with a few teams up in Queensland and needing games into some listed players

Fingers crossed for another YouTube broadcast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back