The Ian Prendercast

Remove this Banner Ad

For what its worth, I enjoy the podcast. I/we don't have to agree with everything but its interesting listening to fellow Carlton supporters talk honestly about what happened and what they would like to see at the Carlton Football Club. I've been open in saying we need to move on from Teague ASAP and the review will hopefully find that the structure of the football department is not adequate to drive success in its current form.

And Sean, even if you may be playing a "role" on the podcast, I think you enjoy playing a campaigner a little too much... just saying. ;)

Keep going boys.

My favourite of the Carlton-related podcasts.

The middle of the Collingwood game podcast analyzing our structures was imo some of the best work you guys have done all year…. using soccer analogies to describe our structural issues.

For what its worth, I enjoy the podcast. I/we don't have to agree with everything but its interesting listening to fellow Carlton supporters talk honestly about what happened and what they would like to see at the Carlton Football Club. I've been open in saying we need to move on from Teague ASAP and the review will hopefully find that the structure of the football department is not adequate to drive success in its current form.

And Sean, even if you may be playing a "role" on the podcast, I think you enjoy playing a campaigner a little too much... just saying. ;)

Keep going boys.
A lot of actors do say it’s more fun playing the bad guy…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're back! Tim unpacks the swimming, we chat Friday's win, the board, the review, LOB, Walsh, Weiters, Cerberus, Clarko and lots more!

Apple: https://apple.co/3AbTAUb
Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3rJYdS4
Podbean: https://bit.ly/3C5ti7N
RadioPublic: https://bit.ly/3zWkyPb

Hey IPC

In your comments about LOB you didn’t explore the side of the argument that being out in the twos and made to learn might have helped him develop and made this performance.

We saw it with Harry a couple of years ago everyone crying out for H and when he came in he stayed in.

Hopefully the same is for LOB, this will be the start of his AA run

Hey IPC

In your comments about LOB you didn’t explore the side of the argument that being out in the twos and made to learn might have helped him develop and made this performance.

We saw it with Harry a couple of years ago everyone crying out for H and when he came in he stayed in.

Hopefully the same is for LOB, this will be the start of his AA run
I reckon it went beyond that with LOB. Before Friday night he’d played two games in the better part of two years… they didn’t believe in him.

Oh no, thats... *gulp*... the Legends Lunch.
Listened to your most recent pod. Clarko was described by the Hawthorn Board as a cancer. About him, loves the $$, it would be way worse than Malthouse if he came to Carlton. The Hawks locked in Mitchell when others were after him. Out of respect (and the soft cap) they were going to honour Clarko’s contract, but they were hoping after the year end he would sign with someone else for 2022. Clarko negotiated an in principle agreement with another club to coach in 2022 during the season. I hear it’s the Pies as part of the Korda ticket but don’t know for sure. When confronted about that he misrepresented the position to Kennett. Kennett said that’s it he’s out. Whatever one thinks of Kennett he doesn’t care what anyone, including 90,000 members, think about him. Keep away from Clarko.

Love the pod. One small note there is a scratching noise throughout that always drives me bananas. Sounds like scratching on a mic or someone writing with a sharpie. Besides that keep up the great work. One of the only footy pods I actually enjoy.

Love the pod. One small note there is a scratching noise throughout that always drives me bananas. Sounds like scratching on a mic or someone writing with a sharpie. Besides that keep up the great work. One of the only footy pods I actually enjoy.
Think it's Timbo's mic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back