Preview Round 20, 2021 | North Melbourne vs Geelong @ Blundstone Arena | Saturday, 31 July @ 13:15

Sep 11, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Wow Atley being dropped. Going to be good for him. Maybe he can go back to the VFL and find his way again

So happy to see us not taking any risks with Cam. Put him in surgery now

HELLSBELLS

Club Legend
Jun 18, 2007
VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bayern Munich
Been a great servant and I fairly maligned at times but it’s been coming for Atley. This could be where it ends.

Lol the one week Atley actually played well and didn't make a mistake and he gets dropped

Played well but his competition for a spot in Turner & Atu played better.

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Played well but his competition for a spot in Turner & Atu played better.
Full credit to Atu for supplying the pressure for spots that Ats has needed. Will be interesting to see how he responds. Hopefully he gets a clear run with some instructions in the VFL rather than being the medical sub or emergency.

shimaburnsgrieg

Premiership Player
Apr 1, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We have so many options at half back now that At's needs to pursue his FA rights if he wants to keep playing at senior level.

I have been a big supporter of his over the journey but I dropped off late last year - he just doesn't show enough leadership and has shown nothing but meh this year - not horrible - but we just have better medium term options than him now.

A fresh start for At's elsewhere is what needs to happen and we pick up a pick in the late 30's in return for him.

Back