Preview Sydney Swans vs Essendon Bombers, Saturday, 7:40pm @ Gabba - Round 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't we expected to win easily last time against them? That worked out well for us. not.

Every time they bring up how Bombers are Buddy's bunnies, but he hasn't really smashed them for ages, nor do we expect him to here. Need Reidy to get on his bike a bit and start slotting a few now he's blown the cobwebs off.

Weren't we expected to win easily last time against them? That worked out well for us. not.

Every time they bring up how Bombers are Buddy's bunnies, but he hasn't really smashed them for ages, nor do we expect him to here. Need Reidy to get on his bike a bit and start slotting a few now he's blown the cobwebs off.

Bloody hell! Now he’s fellating cobwebs?!

😳

Rowbottom hurt his knee early in the year & hasn't appeared right since. Wouldn't surprise if he's carrying the injury & has a clean up at year's end.

We have enough guys waiting to get a turn. If (if) Rowbottom really does need surgery they should just do it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 9 years, he's only kicked bags that big twice. 2019 and 2017. Based on that interval maybe he's due in 2021.

$81 is pretty juicy though, not gunna lie.
BruceFromBalnarring I'm actually really warming to this longshot.

Both games in 2017 and 2019 where Reid kicked bags (6 on both occasions) - Buddy played. Reid shared the forward line with:

2019: Buddy, Hayward, Paps, Blakey,...
2017: Buddy, Laids, Newman, Hayward.. (Tippo had 1 kick vs Bulldogs lol)

Dont think we can afford a slow start here not against Essendon.
Strange comment when you consider the Bombers only kicked 1 goal in the second half last week.

This is a great game for decoy Buddy to come out

Both games in 2017 and 2019 where Reid kicked bags (6 on both occasions) - Buddy played. Reid shared the forward line with:

I don’t wish to be seen to be encouraging gambling. Please do it responsibly.

#themoreyoubetthemoreyouwin

Bombers kicked 1 goal in the second half in the game against the Giants but people are surprised by them re-shaking their forward line.. lol.
Given the Bombers have the 5th best attack this year with only the Dogs, Cats, Lions and Swans having scored more. Their forward line has functioned fairly well. Maybe some people look beyond a half of football….

Their defence is really poor conceding the 6th most points. Although they did keep Adelaide to 21 recently, that could be more a reflection of the Crows issues.

To me he is a "win more" type of player. Only plays well in wins but doesn't win you the game

Not so
Has produced consistently, in defense for one of the worst ever teams of the modern era not sure he had a bad game at all.
As a forward with > a goal a game while being one of the best tacklers across the competition for a team that's been bottom 4.

In 9 years, he's only kicked bags that big twice. 2019 and 2017. Based on that interval maybe he's due in 2021.

$81 is pretty juicy though, not gunna lie.

The frequency of his achievement then is 23 H&A games X 9 season =207/ 2 = 103.5 to 1. So 81 to 1 is actually unders.

I don’t wish to be seen to be encouraging gambling. Please do it responsibly.

#themoreyoubetthemoreyouwin
:tearsofjoy: ... but seriously everyone. Please don't promote gambling on here. There is a gambling thread on BF. So please take it there & if you are legally allowed to gamble then please do so responsibly.

(Although I'll be honest Bruce, you got me to have a look...)

We have lots of decoys. I reckon one of the best forward lines we have had in years. In form too.
But we know Buddy is in the Bombers heads, there will be space for others in the forward 50 particularly early, as they focus on stopping Bud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back