Gladys Berejiklian in trouble?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was chatting to a stunning blonde girl from the Navy last year at a local bay side cafe. Well, I couldn't see her face because of the mask and I couldn't see her body because of the camo but boy oh boy you can imagine it, right.
I imagine she was thinking,
“Why am I always being treated as a sex object, by lecherous blokes, who probably have decks about the size of their brains.

mixed bag today. not sure if its a sign of things getting under control, or if its due to the lumpiness of nsw test results with them being delayed up to 5 days

1) in community cases
lowest number in 10 days, but not massively down. hopefully the start of a trend. that said, under investigation is still the third highest yet

1627612261829.png

2) unknown cases
a big reduction, but still third highest number. the clean out is continuing to struggle however

1627612314399.png

1627612508039.png

Nah, how about get ****ed. So sick of this country treating tradies with undeserved reverence. They’re the noble savages of the 21st century.

This dumb campaigner knows the rules and should pay the consequences. * him.

Good result this today for NSW. Feel like these numbers are going to bounce around for quite some time though.

Will likely start bouncing around like the Melbourne one did. I wonder if it's just a random event, or reflects waves of infections (detections). I understand NSW testing is still greater than 24 hours. So the lag between test and turning up in the daily numbers is 3 days, then go back 4-7 days for the source of infection.....

1627612942232.png

Nah, how about get f’ed. So sick of this country treating tradies with undeserved reverence. They’re the noble savages of the 21st century.

This dumb campaigner knows the rules and should pay the consequences. fu** him.
Howards Battlers a prized group worth fluffing

Why Bondi? There have been no new cases outside of isolation in weeks.

Bondi was fine very quickly because people followed the rules. There is no evidence anyone got it at the beach or walking around outside.

There is an enormous amount of evidence that extended families in the south west and west have been illegally getting together and spreading it around.

Mystery cases come from somewhere

Mystery cases come from somewhere

The cases came from there. Or from the hair salon which had 300 or so people go through in a single day. They then spread out over Sydney.

Most parts of Sydney then followed the rules and the virus went nowhere. Some parts of Sydney ignored the rules and infected their friends, family, and others.

Those parts of Sydney then continued to ignore the rules and continued to infect their friends, family, and others.

While most parts of Sydney have had very few cases.

I get the feeling the do-gooders would be going far harder at the individuals if they werent from certain minorities in certain parts of Sydney. I base this on people still going on about Bondi even though it hasnt been a problem in weeks.

The cases came from there. Or from the hair salon which had 300 or so people go through in a single day. They then spread out over Sydney.

Most parts of Sydney then followed the rules and the virus went nowhere. Some parts of Sydney ignored the rules and infected their friends, family, and others.

Those parts of Sydney then continued to ignore the rules and continued to infect their friends, family, and others.

While most parts of Sydney have had very few cases.

I get the feeling the do-gooders would be going far harder at the individuals if they werent from certain minorities in certain parts of Sydney. I base this on people still going on about Bondi even though it hasnt been a problem in weeks.
FMD, why does everyone waste all that money on contact tracing, Huckleberry Hound is on the job

FMD, why does everyone waste all that money on contact tracing, Huckleberry Hound is on the job

Have you watched any of the daily announcements or read any of the releases? What I said is exactly what is happening.

Some on here arent quite able to criticise certain groups, so instead continue to harp on about a part of Sydney which hasnt been a problem in weeks.

I suspect you are one of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you watched any of the daily announcements or read any of the releases? What I said is exactly what is happening.

Some on here arent quite able to criticise certain groups, so instead continue to harp on about a part of Sydney which hasnt been a problem in weeks.

I suspect you are one of them.

Yeah, Bondi just got it, distributed it to all parts of Sydney and then pretended nothing happened.

'the Berejiklian Follies have managed one amazing feat — she has remade Dan Andrews’ image among conservatives in New South Wales.
This is the new refrain: I know I criticised that damn Dan Andrews last year during lockdown and I don’t really like his politics but watching his press conferences compared with Gladys’, I’ve completely changed my mind. We could do with a bit of Dictator Dan.'

I'm no Conservative in NSW, (except for the NSW bit),and I don't think I ever thought of or referred to DA as 'Dictator Dan'.
But, I'll go a bit further and a bit less further by saving that we could have done with a lot more of Premier Andrews here in NSW during this Bondi outbreak.

Last edited:
I understand NSW testing is still greater than 24 hours.
Maybe a batch of the Laverty Pathology swabs came back from the other States of Australia that they have been reportedly sending 10's of thousands of swabs to for test analysis, as they don't have capacity to do all of the required test analysis here in NSW.

Tens of thousands of Covid nasal test swabs are being put on planes and flown from hotspots in New South Wales to be processed in Brisbane and other cities, with labs in Sydney still “drowning” from record testing turnouts that have led to result wait times of up to 10 days.

As daily testing numbers hover around 100,000 in NSW, a backlog in processing swabs in Sydney continues to force people into isolation, with Guardian Australia aware of an essential worker abandoning their vaccine appointment as they await a negative result.

Laverty Pathology, which runs drive-through Covid testing clinics, including one in Fairfield at the heart of Sydney’s outbreak, last week acknowledged a “huge surge” in testing had pushed turnaround times to 72 hours, however there have been reports of some Laverty patients waiting more than four days for a result.

Laverty’s testing turnaround appears to have worsened, with Guardian Australia aware of one resident tested at one of the company’s clinics in Surry Hills on 17 July still waiting for their result on Monday afternoon. More generally, there are consistent reports of four-day waits for results.

To cope with the influx of tests, Guardian Australia understands Laverty Pathology has begun taking swabs from its Covid clinics in Sydney and flying them to its sister pathology labs in other states.'

Maybe a batch of the Laverty Pathology swabs came back from the other States of Australia that they have been reportedly sending 10's of thousands of swabs to for test analysis, as they don't have capacity to do all of the required test analysis here in NSW.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...o its sister pathology labs in other states.'

No good having contact tracing, or even quarantine orders, if you can't tell them they're positive until after they've infected everybody!

No good having contact tracing, or even quarantine orders, if you can't tell them they're positive until after they've infected everybody!
Stuffed up the post whilst editing it.
Have fixed it now, with the quotes from the Guardian article on Laverty.

Main Stream Media have stopped asking questions in public about this.

And this partly accounts for the emphasis on not looking backwards to WTF actually contributed to this ClusterFuk in NSW.

mixed bag today. not sure if its a sign of things getting under control, or if its due to the lumpiness of nsw test results with them being delayed up to 5 days

1) in community cases
lowest number in 10 days, but not massively down. hopefully the start of a trend. that said, under investigation is still the third highest yet

View attachment 1191051

2) unknown cases
a big reduction, but still third highest number. the clean out is continuing to struggle however

View attachment 1191052

View attachment 1191055
until they get the mystery cases under control they are in trouble. glad bag has lost control.

Main Stream Media have stopped asking questions in public about this.

And this partly accounts for the emphasis on not looking backwards to WTF actually contributed to this ClusterFuk in NSW.

Only 67% of positive cases are being interviewed with 24 hours of being confirmed positive (down from 95% the week before).

It is pretty obvious that their contact tracing efforts has failed, but silence from the media is defeaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back