Resource Geelong guernseys and memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Are the signed jumpers only for reserved ticket holders? I’ve only got GA and don’t reckon I heard about it so assume not high enough level of member.

Are the signed jumpers only for reserved ticket holders? I’ve only got GA and don’t reckon I heard about it so assume not high enough level of member.
Social club, Fred Flanagan and reserved seat members

Just wanted to show these 2 beauties I got over the past few weeks.

The 2007 piece I found for $150 which I was pretty happy about and the stand up and fight signed by Bobby Davis I picked up unframed for $90 !!

Attachments

• F58BB3F8-A6C9-4349-9B2C-34330A85EA70.jpeg
    F58BB3F8-A6C9-4349-9B2C-34330A85EA70.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 67
  • 23CAEE0C-962D-43A7-BEEA-134DB16B23D2.jpeg
    23CAEE0C-962D-43A7-BEEA-134DB16B23D2.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Hi All,

Hoping someone may be able to offer some assistance, trying to locate an image to use as a background in a display case.
Could anyone point me in the right direction to source a hi-res photo of SJ (preferably landscape rather than portrait)?
I've had a hunt around on google, afl photos etc but can't find anything suitable.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi folks,

I've got a little bit of stuff I'm happy to give away. I'm having a big clean out as I'm moving, so this stuff will only sit in the back of a wardrobe.
Items are : 2007 Herald Sun premiership poster, 2011 Players premiership poster and AFL Photo (same picture), 2011 Grand Final record, Club Yearbooks 2010, 2011, 2013. 2007 Season Highlights DVD, 2011 Grand Final DVD and '2 hours that last a lifetime' DVD (about 2011 grand final) and last but not least a coffee table book 'We Are Geelong' (The story of the Geelong Football Club) published 2009 and a couple of other nice things.
Pick up only from Melton South, I'm not asking for anything, just give it all a good home preferably for someone who missed out on the glory days of (07-11)
I'm home most mornings to pick up.

[Edit : fixed dates]
WE ARE GEELONG

Last edited:
Bit of feedback on our Marketing Department.
It’s our Junior Clubs 50th anniversary year - we wrote to all 18 Clubs about options for an auction later in the year.
Cats were first to respond with a couple of options including a signed jumper by all the team - only charging at cost.
All very professional- kudos👍👍

Sneak peek of our retro round guernsey - looks great!

Personally it looks garbage to me. Wrong AFL logo let alone the VFL logo, printed on buttons look stupid, and no Adult playing guernsey ever had that logo (our best logo though) on it. Happy to be corrected by someone, but it was the VFL/AFL logo and variations of the Ford oval badge.
My first kids jumper with sleeves from the Cats shop in Market Square had that 80s Cats logo on it, but it wasn't player-wear.

I really wish they'd stop making these "vintage" or "retro" jumpers that look like Saturday-market knock-offs.

FbsOWdDacAUQSKr

FbsOWdEaIAAnTFF

Can anyone identify the signatures for me? I assume one (maybe the bottom) is Paul Brown? The middle one maybe Shayne Breuer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back