Trades Round 20 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 trade left. Dunkley or Marshall? Decisions decisions.....

giphy.gif

Current stuck with one of Madden/Bianco/Nick Murray at D6. 3 trades left.

Willing to spend 2 this week to fix this D6 problem.

Can get to about $445,000 in the kitty for either a D6 or M8 (via laird swing).

I'm thinking either Gaff, Tim Kelly, or Fiorini (risk it for the biscuit).

Thoughts on those 3, or another option I've missed?

If you can afford him Yeo at 447 looks like he is finding form, everything under that looks Iffy.

View attachment 1190908
View attachment 1190909
Madden>Parker
Taranto>Bont

Taranto has been a nightmare the last month or so, especially with bramble out scoring on the pine…

can’t really find enough $ to get touk without sacrificing bench cover that is reliable
Do it.

Where are you ranked? We have the exact same 22 except I have hawkins instead of zorko

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m having some cowardly second thoughts on bringing in Dunkley this week… has he had too much time off to come out with a bang? Could also go Toby Grub Greene instead.

OK fellas, 4 trades left with a bit of coin $$
Going for cash league win.

Treacy to Rich rookie and Jones to Guthrie Via DPP with Durham?
Any other suggestions?
Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 10.00.32 am.png Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 10.00.25 am.png
and here's my match ups :)
Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 10.03.30 am.png

Like many, I am stuck with Taranto.. Last 3 weeks have been really ordinary to the point where I am considering playing sharp over him. I could loop Sharp and Taranto but with newcombe as my potential donut its too risky as he has been named this week on extended bench and could even be the sub.

Only 2 trades left and just enough to go Taranto > Marshall via danger/zorko/bolton to the mids.

Pros:
- Get rid of taranto
- Get the mid\fwd dpp swing

Cons:
- 1 trade left after trade
- Marshall injury history

Thoughts?

1627611740140.png

Cheers guys.

Struggling to decide on an option. Two trades left, $159k in the bank, Qualifying Final this week with only Pendles and D6 rookie to address. Do I go:

Option A:
Pendlebury > Marshall (via Shai Bolton swing)
Weightman > Nic Newman (via Madden or Briggs)

Option B:
Pendlebury > Sidebottom
Weightman > Jayden Short

Option C:
Pendlebury > Guthrie, keep remaining trade and play with Madden or Nick Murray D6 and hopefully Weightman can bridge the price gap to Newman next week

Got a good feeling about Newman given no Williams or Docherty now. Any help much appreciated!

Struggling to decide on an option. Two trades left, $159k in the bank, Qualifying Final this week with only Pendles and D6 rookie to address. Do I go:

Option A:
Pendlebury > Marshall (via Shai Bolton swing)
Weightman > Nic Newman (via Madden or Briggs)

Option B:
Pendlebury > Sidebottom
Weightman > Jayden Short

Option C:
Pendlebury > Guthrie, keep remaining trade and play with Madden or Nick Murray D6 and hopefully Weightman can bridge the price gap to Newman next week

Got a good feeling about Newman given no Williams or Docherty now. Any help much appreciated!

Option B:
Pendlebury > Sidebottom
Weightman > Jayden Short

1 trade remaining. $111,000 in the wallet.

Really don't trust this Taranto fellow anymore. Is it worth trading Parker in for him?

I have Highmore ad D6, should I look to upgrade him? and to who!?

Still planning on CCJ to Rioli. Covers old delayed concussion Thomas this week and can hopefully be looped with SP Dow for the last 3 weeks.

Down to 2 trades after that so hopefully no injuries.

Serious question why Rioli and not Parker? It gives you more cash to upgrade later.

Thoughts here folks?

Trade 1: Dusty > Marshall is what I'm leaning to, but need to consider Hawkins and Dale

Trade 2: I'll probably hold, but could also do Taranto > Guthrie.

Alternative to Trade 2, is hold a week, then next week do a rookie downgrade and Taranto > Super Premium (Steele/Touk/Laird).

Playing for league win, and sitting 2nd on the ladder. Taranto is a common player in the league match up, so while he's been spudding it up lately, it's not as risky to hold him a week.

Love to hear your thoughts.

View attachment 1189795
Just bumping this one, after pulling the trigger on Dusty>Marshall.

Is it worth a second trade at this point?

Trade 2: Taranto > Guthrie ($506k)

Trade 2(b): Hold a week, then next week do a rookie downgrade and Taranto > Super Premo (Steele/Touk/Laird).

Playing for league win, and sitting 2nd on the ladder, so ideally win this week to give me flexibility. Taranto is a common player in the league match up, so while he's been spudding it up lately, it's not as risky to hold him a week.

Probably leaning to holding, and can trade Taranto to Boak/McLuggage type if my match up is going pear shaped by Sunday.

Love to hear your thoughts!

1627627779590.png

Like many, I am stuck with Taranto.. Last 3 weeks have been really ordinary to the point where I am considering playing sharp over him. I could loop Sharp and Taranto but with newcombe as my potential donut its too risky as he has been named this week on extended bench and could even be the sub.

Only 2 trades left and just enough to go Taranto > Marshall via danger/zorko/bolton to the mids.

Pros:
- Get rid of taranto
- Get the mid\fwd dpp swing

Cons:
- 1 trade left after trade
- Marshall injury history

Thoughts?

View attachment 1191044

Cheers guys.
Leave it alone for 1 more week. You're sitting ok.
Those 2 trades can still become big for you...they simply decrease in value by the week from here.
Everyone has a guy or two they'd love to swap out, but we just assume it will be for someone better.
Marshall not exactly reliable, and if shyt happens with him the next fortnight thats both your last trades gone for the sake of itchy palms.
Taranto > Marshall to me just isnt enough value adding right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back