Gladys Berejiklian in trouble?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Main Stream Media have stopped asking questions in public about this.

And this partly accounts for the emphasis on not looking backwards to WTF actually contributed to this ClusterFuk in NSW.
the media are giving her a dream run. her handling of the outbreak has been appalling. it's not as if she didn't have a playbook to follow. business has her by the short and curlies. at least it keeps the questions about her knowledge of her corrupt former boyfriend off the front page which would be a relief to her.

the media are giving her a dream run. her handling of the outbreak has been appalling. it's not as if she didn't have a playbook to follow. business has her by the short and curlies. at least it keeps the questions about her knowledge of her corrupt former boyfriend off the front page which would be a relief to her.

I have no doubt that Gladys will be the one who her State party, and the Federal LNP and friends will attempt to shoulder all the blame/anger for what is going down in NSW as a result of this uncontrolled outbreak.

IMO, between now and 2023, they will not roll her or force her to resign until it gets to a point that someone else can take over and not have to risk much more going wrong. With one proviso on this. That if the Federal LNP thinks that they need Gladys to be removed/replaced before the next Federal Election, in order for them to be reelected comfortably enough, or to try and prevent them from being turfed out of power at the next Federal Election, Gladys will be a gonna, at their timing, and not hers or her State parties timing. Mark my words.

I have no doubt that Gladys will be the one who her State party, and the Federal LNP and friends will attempt to shoulder all the blame/anger for what is going down in NSW as a result of this uncontrolled outbreak.

IMO, between now and 2023, they will not roll her or force her to resign until it gets to a point that someone else can take over and not have to risk much more going wrong. With one proviso on this. That if the Federal LNP thinks that they need Gladys to be removed/replaced before the next Federal Election, in order for them to be reelected comfortably enough, or to try and prevent them from being turfed out of power at the next Federal Election, Gladys will be a gonna, at their timing, and not hers or her State parties timing. Mark my words.
its fed election dependant
If polling says shes gone shes gone

its fed election dependant
If polling says shes gone shes gone

They'll wait until the pandemic discussion changes to Vaccination and opening up before they consider axing her. Worst result would be axing her and another outbreak hits and taints the new Premier.

If the Federal LNP go down early next year because of the pandemic, then Gladys will follow with an axing.

I was chatting to a stunning blonde girl from the Navy last year at a local bay side cafe. Well, I couldn't see her face because of the mask and I couldn't see her body because of the camo but boy oh boy you can imagine it, right.
Let me guess. You were thinking "don't get an erection, don't get an erection"

But she did

I was chatting to a stunning blonde girl from the Navy last year at a local bay side cafe. Well, I couldn't see her face because of the mask and I couldn't see her body because of the camo but boy oh boy you can imagine it, right.

Sorry bud, take off the mask and she looks like this

Donatella-Versace.jpg

No good having contact tracing, or even quarantine orders, if you can't tell them they're positive until after they've infected everybody!
I posted it a couple of pages ago. There apparently 80-100hours behind according to a mate of mine who is working at one of the clinics. People aren't finding out until 2-5 days after testing

I posted it a couple of pages ago. There apparently 80-100hours behind according to a mate of mine who is working at one of the clinics. People aren't finding out until 2-5 days after testing
They'd be heaps of those people (symptomatic, asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic) not going into and staying with 100% self-isolation immediately after having the swab taken, until they receive a test result (positive or negative).

Delays in test results are incredibly likely to be fuelling/sustaining this NSW outbreak.

Local surge capacity for test analysis was obviously put in the too hard basket, or recklessly risk managed by both NSW Government and the Federal Government in their wider responsibilities for disaster/emergency management oversight.

They'd be heaps of those people (symptomatic, asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic) not going into and staying with 100% self-isolation immediately after having the swab taken, until they receive a test result (positive or negative).

Delays in test results are incredibly likely to be fuelling/sustaining this NSW outbreak.

Local surge capacity for test analysis was obviously put in the too hard basket, or recklessly risk managed by both NSW Government and the Federal Government in their wider responsibilities for disaster/emergency management oversight.
100% Its No wonder there are so many cases

Well I was wrong.
Excellent to see NSW Police get this support from the ADF from today.

'Australian soldiers will be hitting Greater Sydney's streets from "today", the defence minister has said, as millions of Sydneysiders wake to tougher Covid restrictions.
Peter Dutton said on Friday morning that troops had already been trained and would be deployed across the Sydney area "as quickly as possible" to help with the area's "enforcement issue".
"You'll see some people today and over the next day or two we'll stand up 300 people, it's a significant deployment," Mr Dutton told 2GB's Ben Fordham.

Fell for the old believing what you read in the Daily Tele trick.

'NSW Police Commissioner Mick Fuller revealed on Thursday that he had asked Prime Minister Scott Morrison to send 300 Australian Defence Force personnel to Sydney to enforce the NSW government’s strict public health orders, following concern that too many people were failing to comply with the rules.

“From a boots perspective, [the army] will not hit the ground until late-Monday to Tuesday,” he said.

Commissioner Fuller said the Australian Defence Force personnel would focus on contact tracing throughout Greater Sydney, not just in the eight local government “areas of concern”.

“So you can expect to see them in the Shire or the Northern Beaches or the eastern suburbs,” he said.'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats a fair few trips to the gucci shop

Last edited:
'NSW Health has this afternoon clarified rules around the need to wear masks outdoors in eight local government areas of concern.

It says the residents are exempt from the new mask rules, which came into affect on Wednesday, when they are "exercising vigorously" and when they are driving in a car alone or with other members of their own household.'

Thank goodness for that.

Although they fail to mention that the driving bit applies to people who do not live in the LGA who have driven into the LGA.

Last edited:
'NSW Health has this afternoon clarified rules around the need to wear masks outdoors in eight local government areas of concern.

It says the residents are exempt from the new mask rules, which came into affect on Wednesday, when they are "exercising vigorously" and when they are driving in a car alone or with other members of their own household.'

Thank goodness for that.

Although they fail to mention that the driving bit applies to people who do not live in the LGA who have driver into the LGA.
does it include chauffeurs ?

does it include chauffeurs ?
When in a Greater Sydney taxi, uber etc, both driver and passenger have had to be masked up for a while now.

But if the chauffeur is also a household member, both would be exempt from wearing a mask, unless the ride was an official taxi/uber ride as well.

Bondi. Distributed it and then locked down like most of the city, while parts of the city were happy to break the law and then lie about it.
People in Bondi are so superior to those in the south-west.

Why Bondi? There have been no new cases outside of isolation in weeks.

Bondi was fine very quickly because people followed the rules. There is no evidence anyone got it at the beach or walking around outside.

There is an enormous amount of evidence that extended families in the south west and west have been illegally getting together and spreading it around.
Try reading these article it might give you a better understanding of why some posters mention Bondi.

You might need to put your bias aside though.

Share it here.
I cant comment on Sydney with authority but Melbournes outbreak was fueled by the Cedar meats and Al-Taqwa College clusters coming just before Eid al Fitr.
Eid al Adha celebrations falling on the 17th of July this year probably hasn't helped NSW much.
This shouldn't be taken as condemnation of Muslims- Christmas would have exactly the same effect.

The Western suburbs of both cities are also home to crims galore.
(Mosman and Toorak are as well but insider trading and price fixing dont involve as much face to face interaction as shard dealing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back