Trades Round 20 Trades - The "Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home" edition.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have settled on:

English -> Marshall
Menegola -> Guthrie

Means I’m gambling on keeping Darcy but the Dockers seem bullish on him and the matchup is perfect. English hasn’t been setting the world on fire and he looks vulnerable on a windy (and possibly wet) day in Ballarat

No Ryder. Marshall should go big. He’d be my number one target this week considering his price

I've just changed my mind...

Pendles to Marshall
Haynes to Whitfield.

2 rookies left on field (Bramble at M8, Bianco at D6).

$74K for next week, Amartey down to 170K (ish) and Houston potentially up to Lloyd.

I've just changed my mind...

Pendles to Marshall
Haynes to Whitfield.

2 rookies left on field (Bramble at M8, Bianco at D6).

$74K for next week, Amartey down to 170K (ish) and Houston potentially up to Lloyd.
Good start for Marshall. Bramble is fieldable at the moment the way he’s going so not a bad rookie to have on field still

Good start for Marshall. Bramble is fieldable at the moment the way he’s going so not a bad rookie to have on field still

It also gives me a slight chance to pretend I have a finished side at years end....

Have 51k remaining after doing pendles to Marshall. Which of these is most appealing:
1. Houston to Sidebottom (?increased mid time with pendles out)
2. Rowell to sharp
3. Bench rookie cash grab

Have 51k remaining after doing pendles to Marshall. Which of these is most appealing:
1. Houston to Sidebottom (?increased mid time with pendles out)
2. Rowell to sharp
3. Bench rookie cash grab
Probably option 2 then upgrade Houston > Whit?

Still unsure on my last trade, Haynes to Whitfield feels the more sensible but looping Haynes and Whit and going Neale to Touk feels more exciting.

Touk is a massive change at 150 aswell

I'm bringing Marshall in this week and Whitfield next week.

BE's had a bearing cos I want to use Houston and Amartey for the $ to get Whitfield

Marshall's BE is 54 so he could go up 20-30k with a score around 100.

Whit's BE is 115 so it's unlikely his score will move much.

Madden's BE is over his average so might lose $, is Newcomb an option?
I was thinking of this post all night, as Marshall kicked my arse

It hasn't ended well, all I can do is hope Whitfield minimizes the hurt somewhat ......but you know if I zigged the Fantasy Gods would have zagged on me

I was thinking of this post all night, as Marshall kicked my arse

It hasn't ended well, all I can do is hope Whitfield minimizes the hurt somewhat ......but you know if I zigged the Fantasy Gods would have zagged on me
Bit of a perfect storm for Marshall though, Ryder out and De Koning injured early

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Planned to go Weightman into English as my second trade this week.... aaaand completely missed the start time.

Don't trade and drive folks...

Next three weeks trades need some work on the run now. Eesh

I traded both (to Marshall & Rich)
Bit of a gamble on the latter as I could've picked Stewart,Lloyd etc.

Still 1 rookie mid but wanted to see the end of those 2 so they're not in my final team.
Lucky, I had Pendles to deal with unfortunately.
Which ever one I don't trade goes next week.
It's Hind at the moment for the extra bit of cash for next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back