NFL 2021 - NFL Pre-Season Discussion

You and me, we share the same brain wave frequency :heart: If the most stable genius makes it lighter I will go to dark

when you get skin cancer from light mode don't expect any sympathy from TJ ward

Just heard the Wentz news, sucks for the guy, for the Eagles too with the pick upgrade, the book on Foles being traded to the Colts? Or does Carson's restraining order prevent that from happening?

Has to be close to no chance given the history.

Demon bhoy

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
what a fascinating battle, two heavyweights going blow for blow...

Broncos coach Vic Fangio said there has been "no separation" in the quarterback battle between Drew Lock and Teddy Bridgewater so far.
Lock ended Friday's practice with a 45-yard touchdown to K.J. Hamler but Bridgewater has reportedly been the more accurate passer (especially in the red zone) through Denver's first few practices. It's an ongoing battle that will likely last until the end of the summer, eventually benefitting whomever earns the nod since the Broncos are quietly projected to face the league's softest schedule of opposing pass defenses this year. It remains an important battle to monitor for Courtland Sutton, Jerry Jeudy, Noah Fant, etc.
Yep they were right to pass on Fields, what a * up

Time will tell, but an ass QB would be a massive upgrade on what they are running with at the moment

Fields struggling right now, not the time to be blowing that trumpet.

It's crazy how close he was to being an MVP + SB MVP and boss of Philadelphia for the rest of his life too

I remember when I was mocked by the eagles fan base for comparing him to RG3 after the first few injuries. That comparison looking better every year.

Back