Review Round 16, 2021: Colllingwood v Box Hill, 12pm Sat 31st Olympic park

rei154

Premiership Player
Jun 13, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Downie off the wrong foot was nice. Hoping we can see him take a more active role in the next half.

NICE1

Club Legend
Mar 7, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Impressed with Ollie. It may be his level but he looks quick and clean as a mid.
Actually don't get all the calls to delist Ollie. He is one the few youngsters on our list that has talent and a bit of x factor about him. Not only that, I think he's made some good progress this year. Definitely worth persisting with a little longer.

RIOLINWITPUNCHS

Big Footy Member
Sep 30, 2009
Back Of My Kombi
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Putting Morris back is a master stroke. I think he can make it as a defender, not that we need anymore his size.

Hanrahan looks great in the middle.

Saunders ticks a lot of boxes.

Callows kicking needs more work than Kosi's.

Oct 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I’m impressed with Callow. His hands in close are good, his workrate seems good and he’s a physical presence. Doesn’t look that slow either. Took about four great contested marks and really should have 3 goals. Needs to work on his kicking technique.

Morris could be playing seniors on this form. Could potentially let us release some of our better ball users to the wing/midfield. Playing like Dimma.

Ollie’s ability to find space in the midfield makes a difference & once the rust wore off Morrison had the composure to hit some difficult targets.

Good snippets from Saunders & Mitchell.

rei154

Premiership Player
Jun 13, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Diabolical call again. Absolutely nothing for Duke to do there other than eat s**t.

Back