NFL 2021 - NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
CB a luxury piece, always so many of them around the league that move around, FAs. But QB is a precious commodity and needs to be paramount decision.

Eg, if Broncos were smart theyd have drafted Fields and by today, Xavien Howard would be available to trade a 1st for
And we'd be in the same position as we currently are but with less cap room? Good idea bro

Demon bhoy

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
CB a luxury piece, always so many of them around the league that move around, FAs. But QB is a precious commodity and needs to be paramount decision.

Eg, if Broncos were smart theyd have drafted Fields and by today, Xavien Howard would be available to trade a 1st for
Rookie QB who is salary controlled for 5 years and only needs to be competent with a really good roster and you don’t even have to trade up, one of the more brain dead drafting decisions of recent times

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Rookie QB who is salary controlled for 5 years and only needs to be competent with a really good roster and you don’t even have to trade up, one of the more brain dead drafting decisions of recent times
Exactly. Everyone shrugs when bad orgs continue making bad or head-scratching decisions, good to see the Broncos degrading into that "bad/stupid org" category. Ever since Pat Bowlen passed on, steady decline.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
You only think hes TRASH because Simms ranked him where he did and I dont think Simms ever called him trash. You have no logic or right even to call Fields trash.
So I think he's trash because Simms said he's trash even tho he didn't say he's trash? I no comprende

Back