Charlie Curnow - The Return!

Remove this Banner Ad

His keep-alive effort on the wing was something too. Not sure if deliberate, his little bobble the footy between his feet thing as he ran, but it worked.

He's that kind of player though, will make some simple things look a little tough, then also make ridiculously hard things look easy.

His keep-alive effort on the wing was something too. Not sure if deliberate, his little bobble the footy between his feet thing as he ran, but it worked.

He's that kind of player though, will make some simple things look a little tough, then also make ridiculously hard things look easy.
That was something!
Morning after feels good eh?
Lots to look forward to now.
Honey buzzed
LOB lobbed 'em good
Charlie was sneaky
Jsos rucked his little boots off
And Walsh lit up the score board.
Dizzying!
And a hec of a lot of fun.
Yesterday was epic.

Dunno..
I'm nervous... Why bring him back this week? These are dead games...

Give him another couple of weeks in the VFL or scratch matches and bring him in for the last couple of games...
Reeks of trying to change the narrative..
Well, admit I was wrong... Glad he got through the game..
Welcome back Charlie, awesome to have you back...

? If it's re-injury then it's no more likely this year than next. Like I said, they've been so conservative with it he's been fully fit health-wise for a while now.

Not sure about Charlie's specific injury but when it comes to ACLs that is incorrect. There's strong evidence that waiting 2 years post an ACL to return lowers your risk substantially of re injuring the knee

Obviously what Charlie has damaged isn't an ACL but more time out can help his recovery further.

In saying that I'm in agreement with you that he should play purely from a getting confidence side of things. Build up trust that the knee will hold up in games so he's not going through all pre season worried about that.

Sent from my CPH2145 using Tapatalk

Not sure about Charlie's specific injury but when it comes to ACLs that is incorrect. There's strong evidence that waiting 2 years post an ACL to return lowers your risk substantially of re injuring the knee

Obviously what Charlie has damaged isn't an ACL but more time out can help his recovery further.

In saying that I'm in agreement with you that he should play purely from a getting confidence side of things. Build up trust that the knee will hold up in games so he's not going through all pre season worried about that.

Sent from my CPH2145 using Tapatalk
It's not a bad block, 4 games in a row to assess how the knee goes with swelling /pain. Nice break after that if there is a bit of inflammation.

Charlie interviewed on 10 news tonight.

Hopeful of playing finals. Very thankful for the support of David Teague throughout his rehab. Keen to point out how important it was for him to play this year for his mental health rather than be put on ice.

It was also mentioned that Eddie was a chance this week.

Had next to no impact on the game, but was great to see him back out there.

Goal was a beauty too - hasn't lost any power in the legs!

Onwards and upwards.
Can't be understated how important it was for Harry to have someone of Charlie's calibre in forward 50 with him, compared to Levi, or nothing at all.
Reckon Harry will start pulling up better from games after not copping as much of a bashing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back