Review Round 16, 2021: Colllingwood v Box Hill, 12pm Sat 31st Olympic park

Remove this Banner Ad

A sneaky Will Day has appeared. Love the fact the kid is out there absorbing everything.
During his first stint on the sidelines this year he was down at Box Hill working the beach while on crutches.

Callow is brilliant with ball in hand. Hard to see what his flaw was/is. Perhaps it's straight line speed. The rest looks great. I like the way he plays, seems very team oriented. He seems to play higher than Jex.

Best game I have seen from Downie. His kicking into the wind was a cut above everyone. He also kept his head over the footy and cant recall him fumbling. He just seemed less rushed and for the first time looked quicker than VFL level.

Dunno why Finn does the 2k time trial. He did a run here and there late in the game so hopefully he starts to use what he's got.

Ollie was terrific. If he could somehow add some muscle across his chest/shoulders, I'd lock him in as starting 18. He's clearly built up his tank so maybe they'll work on the body next.

Callow is brilliant with ball in hand. Hard to see what his flaw was/is. Perhaps it's straight line speed. The rest looks great. I like the way he plays, seems very team oriented. He seems to play higher than Jex.

Best game I have seen from Downie. His kicking into the wind was a cut above everyone. He also kept his head over the footy and cant recall him fumbling. He just seemed less rushed and for the first time looked quicker than VFL level.

Dunno why Finn does the 2k time trial. He did a run here and there late in the game so hopefully he starts to use what he's got.

Ollie was terrific. If he could somehow add some muscle across his chest/shoulders, I'd lock him in as starting 18. He's clearly built up his tank so maybe they'll work on the body next.

How did Seamus play?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

How did Seamus play?

Didn't do a great deal. Was playing as small forward so pretty easy to not see a heap of the footy.

We play Jex, Callow, Brooksby and Greene - pretty much all of them are marking forwards. It leaves types such as Mitchell, Pepper, Morris, Adduci to be secondary targets at best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ollie would have to work in the gym……a new experience for Ollie. The kid has ability, but I reckon he will add to the List of blokes who have ability but not the commitment. I truly hope it changes.

Ollie would have to work in the gym……a new experience for Ollie. The kid has ability, but I reckon he will add to the List of blokes who have ability but not the commitment. I truly hope it changes.

At 23 he should be able to walk past a gym and put on muscle. A few times he did multiple fakes and was able to walk into space, even then he looked rushed. He seems not realise how quick he is. It's frustrating.

First time I've watched the team live (Kayo) and they are an exciting group when up and running. There was a piece of play where Jai got pinged HTB and fired right up, chased the next contest and absolutely crunched a pie for a HTB and got the ball back. Loved it.

Being lazy and not searching does anyone know if we are playing this weekend?
I thought I read somewhere that it's a practice match against Frankston. No crowds allowed but 3WBC will be doing their artistic interpretation of the game.

I thought I read somewhere that it's a practice match against Frankston. No crowds allowed but 3WBC will be doing their artistic interpretation of the game.
Haha 3WBC I hear you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back