Opinion The Race for Pick #1 - It's ours (almost... again....)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a chance.

We take Horne and watch their delicious tears when he accepts his Norm Smith in a North Melbourne jumper.

i can’t see Adelaide being great next year either. Trading 1 for 3 and 2ish would be very good trading

Okay, hear me out.

Adelaide are super gay for Horne (write your own jokes) because he’s an SA boy.

if we get Pick 1,since I think our midfield looks pretty stacked already, especially if Kelly comes, what about this trade?

WE GIVE ADELAIDE - Pick 1 and Trent Dumont.
ADELAIDE GIVE US - Their first round pick (prob 3, 4 or 5) and next years first.

I think they’ll pay overs for him.
Isn't Dumont a free agent next year?

And the way I understand it, the inclusion of Horne is basically a lift to at least top four so it could be that we swap 2021 # 1 for 2021 #5 and 2022 # 15

OMG. No!

;)

Okay, hear me out.

if we get Pick 1,since I think our midfield looks pretty stacked already, especially if Kelly comes, what about this trade?

ADELAIDE GIVE US - Their first round pick (prob 3, 4 or 5) and next years first.

Lol WTF? Self fleecing? They can give their first + second + Thilthorpe or no deal

Okay, hear me out.

BUT I'M SUPER GAY FOR HORNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No need to dare.

Take Horne and build a premiership midfield.

Our current midfield+ Kelly = a premiership midfield.

we could do with a young Quality KPP though. And having two picks in the top 10 next year.

of course it should go without saying I’m more than happy to have Horne. But if we can significantly strengthen our holes instead of blindly taking bestmidbestmidbestmid I’d hope the club look at it.

a lot of the blind Horne posts reek of risk aversion and conservatism to me. Turning Pick 1 into two Top 5 picks when we’re stacked for mids isn’t even risky. It’s two Top5 picks!

what if we could trade one of those picks for Cerra? Or someone else good. We must at least think outside the box, even if in the end we take Horne. We should take him in full knowledge of the opportunity cost and the alternatives

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our current midfield+ Kelly = a premiership midfield.

we could do with a young Quality KPP though. And having two picks in the top 10 next year.

of course it should go without saying I’m more than happy to have Horne. But if we can significantly strengthen our holes instead of blindly taking bestmidbestmidbestmid I’d hope the club look at it.

a lot of the blind Horne posts reek of risk aversion and conservatism to me. Turning Pick 1 into two Top 5 picks when we’re stacked for mids isn’t even risky. It’s two Top5 picks!

what if we could trade one of those picks for Cerra? Or someone else good. We must at least think outside the box, even if in the end we take Horne. We should take him in full knowledge of the opportunity cost and the alternatives
KPP’s are taken in second round picks and free agency. Also, you say Kelly? Where is he? He’s a GWS player. You take the best kid available with your first pick regardless. The way you like to do business would send you broke.

Yanni- good to have you back but ffs can you go watch some Jason Horne Highlights please.

Against his own age, and this is no word of a lie/exaggeration -> he has the gait of Gary Ablett Sr and reminds me of 8x AA Mark Roo with serious wheels.

And the campaigner is hard, like seriously hard. Has been running around the SANFL being attacked like Michael Gardiner in first game at Western Oval. Everyone has come for the champ, but he has got through and contributed very well.

Yanni- good to have you back but ffs can you go watch some Jason Horne Highlights please.

Against his own age, and this is no word of a lie/exaggeration -> he has the gait of Gary Ablett Sr and reminds me of 8x AA Mark Roo with serious wheels.

And the campaigner is hard, like seriously hard. Has been running around the SANFL being attacked like Michael Gardiner in first game at Western Oval. Everyone has come for the champ, but he has got through and contributed very well.
On your recommendation I just did a little YouTube scan.

My god, he does look like an Ablett. That second goal!

Seriously hard Horne!😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back