Game Day Round 20 Fantasy Discussion ....League Finals Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so, Sharp has been unreal and the Dees are one of the easiest sides to score against, under the roof at Marvel aswell now. Unfortunately I can’t see Sharp going under 100

I can’t either, although I’m not sure Marvel is necessarily a help; it was the site of one of his 60s after all. Agree on the Dees giving up plenty though. Tough one this.

Laird has been such a rock all season :hearteyes:
99.9% ownership sucks. Think there’s 1 poster here who doesn’t own him
I’m one of them. Had him in and out of the midfield through the preseason. In the end I chose Macrae over him and Gaff.

Shame I didn’t put him in defence because Houston sure didn’t work out. Subbed out twice while Laird plays every week.

Anyway, dodged a bullet today, his score slowed right down.

I’m one of them. Had him in and out of the midfield through the preseason. In the end I chose Macrae over him and Gaff.

Shame I didn’t put him in defence because Houston sure didn’t work out. Subbed out twice while Laird plays every week.

Anyway, dodged a bullet today, his score slowed right down.
He was on for 150 until Gunf jinxed him

Tomorrow is going to be worse then normal isn’t it
Sundays always suck
Now 10 teams instead of 6 playing
Still on track for my highest score ever so somehow very excited
-check fixture
-see Leon coaching

yep it’a gonna be bad

Will be 9+VC/1192 when Steele’s VC kicks in first game tomorrow.

As others have said: looks promising again for a Sunday, but the last few have been demoralising.

I do have Bramble and Sharp on the field but no reason why the other 11 can’t average 100+, but I said that last week before a bunch of ‘premiums’ racked up 3 x 60’s and 3 x 70’s.

Will be 9+VC/1192 when Steele’s VC kicks in first game tomorrow.

As others have said: looks promising again for a Sunday, but the last few have been demoralising.

I do have Bramble and Sharp on the field but no reason why the other 11 can’t average 100+, but I said that last week before a bunch of ‘premiums’ racked up 3 x 60’s and 3 x 70’s.
Hard to imagine it going drastically wrong from that position but it’s happened to us all this year. You’re on track for a monster score though even if you only have a decent day tomorrow!

Another weighing up a guaranteed 84 *Bianco
For me I have Whit, Rich, Cumming, Ridley.
Those last two could go 50 or 100.

Think I'll just leave Bianco benched and enjoy the price rise for last upgrades. If I bench Ridley, he'll score 95 and Cumming 65.

Another weighing up a guaranteed 84 *Bianco
For me I have Whit, Rich, Cumming, Ridley.
Those last two could go 50 or 100.

Think I'll just leave Bianco benched and enjoy the price rise for last upgrades. If I bench Ridley, he'll score 95 and Cumming 65.
I decided to loop Bianco in over Houston. I'm looking forward to Houston being 70 at half time and finishing on 80 once again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know whether I'm doing the right thing by trading Darcy > Gawn. Would think that the GCS's matchup should see him go large, but there's every chance he get's parked Fwd or Def whilst Jackson get's more ruck time, particularly if the Dees are well on top. Also tossing up whether to put the captains hat on him as well.
Other options are..
Titch...could find the going difficult against Lions?
Zerrett....not after last week
Clarry.....he's probably gonna get the hat if I don't go with Max
None of the GWS boys....can't trust their knob of a coach
Brayshaw....up against the Tigs who don't tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back