Past Coach NMFC Senior Coach - David Noble has parted ways with NMFC

Coaches of the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

This bloke knows footy.

He has this team for the first time in a long time playing a system that should hold up as the players improve.

Held up ok with a lot of personnel out too.

Excited for 2022.

Dang!! Forgot about him sheesh who goes out for Perez, Cunners, Powell, Zurhaar, TT, Corr and Horne?

Rd 1 next year, if we can get Flyin Flynn fit and big Chom, that’s 8 out from today’s 22. Lazzaro would giving us a Moving Pictures cover as well.

I just watched David’s press conference. Every week, I am impressed with how well he handles everythng (regardless of whether we have just won or lost). He answers the journos’ questions without any carrying on and treats everyone with respect.

Is it too early to bump the posts that said he was shithouse or have people deleted them already? :stern look
I want to find the posts from Snake saying how shithouse Noble would be & the board ! Oh that NMFC board !!! that he rambled on about all the time !
The main reason why he was not attending games & not getting a membership he kept saying .
Don’t worry folks we don’t need scum bags like Snake on BF & even less attending any North Games in 2022 when we are on the rebound !
However, he will be easy to spot out if he dies attend games cos he will be the one with the Brand New North scarf & Beanie 👍💪😁

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to find the posts from Snake saying how shithouse Noble would be & the board ! Oh that NMFC board !!! that he rambled on about all the time !
The main reason why he was not attending games & not getting a membership he kept saying .
Don’t worry folks we don’t need scum bags like Snake on BF & even less attending any North Games in 2022 when we are on the rebound !
However, he will be easy to spot out if he dies attend games cos he will be the one with the Brand New North scarf & Beanie 👍💪😁
That's not a metric, i buy a new scarf every year for multiple people, even if they don't support north.

That's not a metric, i buy a new scarf every year for multiple people, even if they don't support north.
Yes so do I , we get to choose from a scarf to a beanie every year with our membership. (Speaking of which We didn’t get one in 2020 & 2021) !! Oh well …
All i wanted to show & say was “watch him jump on board” now like a true band wagoner once we become a good again 😂 after all the crap he was saying about Noble & the”board”

I still struggle to believe our luck with landing Noble and having him be everything we needed.

I can't think of any current head coach that would suit us better or have the same impact, long may he continue.

Agree. Thank you Paul Roos for making the call to him. I wouldn’t even want to swap him for Clarko!

Yes so do I , we get to choose from a scarf to a beanie every year with our membership. (Speaking of which We didn’t get one in 2020 & 2021) !! Oh well …
All i wanted to show & say was “watch him jump on board” now like a true band wagoner once we become a good again 😂 after all the crap he was saying about Noble & the”board”
I won't add to his follower count on twitter but im sure some of his funnier 180s will be shared

I just watched David’s press conference. Every week, I am impressed with how well he handles everythng (regardless of whether we have just won or lost). He answers the journos’ questions without any carrying on and treats everyone with respect.

He is super professional. Very calm and collective. I can imagine him being clear with his plans for the future and you can see the players are loving it.

He is super professional. Very calm and collective. I can imagine him being clear with his plans for the future and you can see the players are loving it.
The kids are sponges, but it’s amazing how much the older blokes have brought into the system.
Ziebell and Hall back, LMac up to the wing. These guys could’ve been the biggest huddle, yet they seem to be the ones pushing it..

I won't add to his follower count on twitter but im sure some of his funnier 180s will be shared
Saw a comment on a giantroos tweet that he has a new Twitter account. Funny how he used to complain about alt accounts on here, yet he’s flying through the Twitter handles!

I have no idea what you mean
It sure doesn't look like he was a football one at the moment.

This is a hideous application of tactics relative to list characteristics & development.

It is guaranteed to fail, and don't give me this "in x years time crap", because over a long enough period of time I could coach a North side to be competitive..
TBF that was after the doggies game, so…

We actually look like and play like a team who have been “coached”.
It’s weird to see the development from early on in the season till now and I don’t want the year to end. The gradual build up and enjoyment has been great to see.

Just on kick outs, have you noticed that Hall and Jack play on and then hit up a pass with a 20 meter diagonal to a teammate in the coridoor, or with a 45 meter kick to the wing.
It’s so refreshing to see.
The Jamie McMillan play on and kick to half back for a contest bullshit under Scott and Shaw got us nowhere and the lack on inventiveness was evident to see. Absolute s**t show tactics.

It’s weird to see the development from early on in the season till now and I don’t want the year to end. The gradual build up and enjoyment has been great to see.

Just on kick outs, have you noticed that Hall and Jack play on and then hit up a pass with a 20 meter diagonal to a teammate in the coridoor, or with a 45 meter kick to the wing.
The Jamie McMillan play on and kick to half back for a contest bullshit under Scott and Shaw got us nowhere and the lack on inventiveness was evident to see. Absolute sh*t show tactics.

It's very refreshing.

Bombing down the boundary to the contest boy oh boy that got real stale.

The Jamie McMillan play on and kick to half back for a contest bullshit under Scott and Shaw got us nowhere and the lack on inventiveness was evident to see. Absolute sh*t show tactics.

Funny the need to put the “” around “coached”, as coaching has just been a hypothetical concept for us for the last 20 years!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back