Review Round 20 vs Melbourne @ Marvel Stadium (01.08.2021 @ 12:10pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

We have a list of 50 players and we can’t even get 22 players of quality. If we don’t get a ruck, key defender and key forward next year we aren’t going to be much better

Watching our team is bad for my mental health. 24 goals to 4 since half time last week.
I’d expect this 2 years ago with first year players of this rebuild. This is Dew’s 4th season. I’m done.
This place is bad for my mental health.

There's only so much I can do.

Quite simply if there is not a change in coach immediately we can say bye to King, Lukosius, Rankine, Anderson in the next two years plus others. Make the hard decision now!

Is it round 15 again?? Oh seems nothings changed. Same thoughts again

Quite simply if there is not a change in coach immediately we can say bye to King, Lukosius, Rankine, Anderson in the next two years plus others. Make the hard decision now!
Agreed, if we have another player exodus, the club wont survive, something major needs to change, supporting this club is bad for mental health for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sean Lemmens kicking out of D50 is frighteningly bad.

Can’t even blame our kicking on the wind ffs

....and he would know we currently have most of the cattle..excepting another big defender and big experienced forward. We live in hope.
....and he would know we currently have most of the cattle..excepting another big defender and big experienced forward. We live in hope.
just having clarko would help with recruitment, players want to play under the best coach in modern times

Remove this Banner Ad

Back